Eventbrite Neon - Manage your onsite entry, event ticket sales, & customer service requests
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Exciting news for Eventbrite event organizers* Entry Manager is now Eventbrite Neon—your one-stop shop to manage orders, track sales, and check attendees into your event. Transform your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a secure box office to sell tickets and merchandise at your venue, or wherever you are. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/neon.
With Eventbrite Neon, you can:
- Stay on top of your sales and attendance with our handy dashboard
- Check in attendees quickly to keep lines moving
- Process secure payments and track your on-site sales in your account
- Help customers with their orders at any time, from anywhere
- Look up and check in attendees from a list, when you search by name
- Scan tickets using the camera on your device
- Accept all major credit cards and track cash transactions
- Print tickets and receipts on the spot, or send mobile and print-at-home tickets
- Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders
- Collect customer names, emails, and answers to custom questions
All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points and not worry about missing orders or duplicate tickets.
*Limited time offer* Eventbrite is waiving service fees on any Neon transactions. Standard credit card processing fee (3%) will be charged on all credit card orders.
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to events of all kinds, while helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether you’re organizing a neighborhood block party or a stadium concert, Eventbrite gives you the tools to bring your events to life.
Thanks for all the great feedback! Keep it coming at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you’re loving our app, give us your rating (don’t be afraid to gush).
What's New in Version 5.1
• Added Name Your Device feature to Settings to allow you to set a friendly name for the device that will appear in Eventbrite sales reports.
• Neon now supports secondary barcode assignment (e.g. for dynamically assigning bib or race packets to attendees as they are checked in).
• The app now shows a Check-in counter revealing the device's check-in count whenever it changes with a scan or swipe. When offline, it also shows the number of unsynced barcodes.
• Restyled the Cart view, moving buttons to right and making the text more legible.
• Restyled the Order Breakdown view for better legibility.
• Fixed bug where events with > 6,000 barcodes would sometimes hang while importing.
• Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Languages: Dutch, En, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Eventbrite
- © 2015 Eventbrite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.