TanZen HD Lite - Relaxing tangram puzzles
By Little White Bear Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find your Zen, with this updated version of the classic tangram puzzle game! Nearly 50 puzzles for free!
Choose a puzzle to solve, and try to fit all seven game pieces within the shaded puzzle area without overlapping. TanZen HD will recognize when the puzzle is finished.
TanZen HD Lite gives you a free taste of the full version of TanZen HD! This Lite version contains 45 puzzles. The full version has over 500 puzzles to solve, and 35 piece skins!
Features in TanZen HD that you won't find in the iPhone version:
- Entirely new high resolution graphics!
- 4 unique piece skins! Solve a page of puzzles to unlock each new design.
- 5 different sand backgrounds.
- Multiple save slots for family play.
- Streamlined interface, with every option available from the main screen.
- Larger play area for solving puzzles.
- New puzzle picker layout, showing more puzzles per page.
- Play songs from your own music library, right inside the game.
- Left and right landscape orientation support.
- Retina display graphics!
- 45 puzzles for free!
- Large, intuitive touch controls.
- Solve puzzles in any order.
- Hint system.
- Puzzle memory keeps track of multiple, in progress, puzzles.
- Puzzle reset. Give your device a hard shake to send the pieces back to the corners.
- Track your progress, with a complete view of all your completed puzzles.
- Advanced mode for expert puzzlers.
- Soothing background music and sounds by Atomicon.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Speed and compatibility optimizations for iOS 6
Thank you so much for all the great reviews! As each update resets the ratings count, please take a moment to update your rating/review for the current version. Great ratings and reviews help us to be able to create new updates with new content. Thank you!
This game/puzzle was exactly what I was looking for. Then I saw the other two games Little White Bear has out. When I get tired of one, I go to another with different shapes. I did have enough of the same pieces by the time I had worked through the free game, but will do the other two through before deciding whether to purchase one.
Thanks for a fun app! The original tanagram game (physical tiles) is played with pictures smaller than the actual tiles. You can't fit the tiles on the picture, so you can only figure out in your head out how to create the picture with the tiles. That's tough! This is more relaxed fun w/ well executed gestures and music.
This is really like playing the real game physically. They have done it right. Personally, I don't use the music accompaniment but that is an individual matter so no harm including it (the app permits turning off the sound). I would get it again and would recommend to my friends. AAJ
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Little White Bear Studios, LLC
- © 2010 Little White Bear Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.