By Get Set Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“A standard-bearer for mobile gaming.” - Destructoid
40 Million Players! Now with glorious retina artwork for iPad and iPhone 5!
“The best casual endless game in the App Store” - AppAdvice.com
"Incredibly addictive" - Gamezebo
"Superb" - Slide to Play
Get ready to blast off on an epic jumping journey with Mega Jump!
Collect coins, grab crazy powerups, and dodge monsters to boost yourself to the edge of the universe and beyond!
Mega Jump has it all:
- Eye-popping cartoon graphics and gorgeous hand-painted backdrops!
- Four incredible worlds to explore!
- Amazing upgradable powerups!
- Turn into a Balloon, become a Coin Magnet or zap enemies with the Power Shield!
- Grab the Super Nova Boost and hang on for a fiery ride!
- Unlock all kinds of awesome and hilarious characters to play with!
- New limited-time characters added every month!
- Dozens of unlockable achievements!
- Online worldwide leaderboards with Game Center!
What are you waiting for? Grab Mega Jump and start jumping!
Mega Jump has 40 million players and counting, and reached the #1 App spot in 28 countries!
Thanks to all the Mega Jumpers out there!
Join us on the Mega Jump Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Please note: Apple is not a sponsor of any promotion.
What's New in Version 21.0.2
Mega jump the game every ios owner wants
This game is great, I played it since 2012 and I still do now. The graphics are way better than the sequel,same as the resolution,The gameplay is way better! This game is great, and it reminds me why mega jump is still one of the greatest ios classics , get this, don't get mega jump 2.
There are a few game breaking bugs. There are often stretches of no coins that you can't get past unless you use a save star. There are no power-ups or stars below to boost you past that blank area.
Sometimes when you are collecting coins, the player flies up and then down to the bottom of the screen while in the death animation (this may only happen with the magnet power-up).
Also, achievements are recognized by the game, but they aren't registered in Game Center, so they show up every single time I play a game (including the first game played achievement).
Hey I've been playing this game for a while. And eventually on my iPod Razzle became available to me. Now I have an iPhone and iPad mini and was wondering if you could make Razzle a permanently available character to purchase on all "Mega" games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 24, 2013
- Version: 21.0.2
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Get Set Games Inc.
- © 2010 Get Set Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1,500 Mega Points$0.99
- 3,500 Mega Points$1.99
- 20,000 Mega Points$9.99
- 9,000 Mega Points$4.99
- 300,000 Mega Points$94.99
- New Character: Foxworthy$0.99
- 50,000 Mega Points$24.99
- New Character: Buster$0.99
- New Character: Rosie$0.99
- 125,000 Mega Points$49.99