Do you feel like you have been hitting a ceiling life? Is it time to reach further? Want to attract great relationships? Can you use some real inspiration? Join Personal and Business Attraction Expert Karen Luniw, the creator of the very popular podcast “The Law of Attraction Tips” that has been downloaded over 10 million times by people all over the world for great tips on attracting success in all aspects of life!
With this app you're always connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
As an added bonus, you get bonus stuff!
* Access to exclusive bonus content
* Call the Show from your iPhone
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Follow the show on Twitter
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
-About Karen Luniw –
Karen Luniw is the author of her new book “Attraction in Action: Your How to Guide to Relationships, Money, Work and Health”, is a contributor to The Huffington Post and has been featured in the Vancouver Sun, on Global TV BC, CHBC TV, CHEK-TV and CKNW.
People with personal and business mindset challenges come to Karen to attract more from life and business, using tools from her “Five Step System.” Her clients are smart, driven individuals throughout Canada, the US and beyond that range from Sales Professionals to Management to Business Owners.
Karen has a very real, down-to-earth approach and each person clearly experiences that Karen practices what she teaches. She can confirm that Attraction Principles have worked for her and her clients and it can absolutely work for you. Karen teaches how to use a new mindset and other powerful tools to get anything they desire through her speaking events, coaching and products.
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes.)
Minor bug fixes and improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app & info!
Fantastic. Love having these episodes with me on the go!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.