Kids' Quiz – Wonders of the World
By Apollo Medien GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What did the Romans use the Colosseum for?
How tall is the world's tallest skyscraper?
How good is your general knowledge? This exciting kids' quiz reveals the wonders of the world from the Stone Age to the present-day. With 100 multiple choice questions about the most fascinating places on earth accompanied by beautiful illustrations.
The name of the game is to have fun! With variable game settings and two play modes: for a single player against the clock or two players testing each other. Pick the right answer from four multi-choice options. Points are awarded for every correct answer. Find out who will be the overall game champion.
This quiz is the perfect entertainment for children - and adults can also test their knowledge!
• Play mode for single and two players
• General and individual game settings such as stopwatch and response time
• Over 20 fun characters to select
• Direct feedback on each answer and short illuminating facts, if requested
• Special effects: shake for a new question, or tap to see each illustration in landscape view
• Surprising sounds
• Enter high scores
All functions are also available offline. Available only in German.
Please send your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.2
✔ Optimized for iOS 4
✔ Bugfix: Displayed background image (since iOS 4.3)
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 05, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: German
- Seller: Apollo Medien GmbH
- © 2011 Apollo Medien GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.