One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish - Dr. Seuss
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From near to far, from here to there, funny things are everywhere in this interactive book app! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. From riding a Wump to boxing a Gox, what funny things will you encounter?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-6
The Reviews Are In:
- The #1 Book on iPhone - June 2010
- Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review, June 2010
- "A lovingly rendered version of the original book!" - Just Another iPad Blog
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 2.5
- iOS7 bug fixes (audio related)
- Parental Controls Added!
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
I never read this book but bought the cat in the hat and green eggs apps and liked them. I could take a flier on a buck with this one too but found it just wasn't as good. For one, if you want a book that from page to page links themselves then this isn't the book for you.
Granted I understand Dr. Seuss is about fun and rhymes but the other books have story and meaning like the going places one that I also bought. But this one could be like one page is about a bug that is on a rug and the next page or even next paragraph is like a bird that is chewing on a curd. Just silliness and that's it.
The other issue I have is the narrator. Not to be offensive but the speaker could be a kid at the local library. I might be just as good or bad, but the other narrators of the other books really sold the story to me. Lots of emphasis and passion.
Maybe my second go around will be better. Also this is a very very long book in comparison to the others.... maybe it's just because I didn't like it as much :(
Fun and interactive. Our 5 year old likes to have the app read to him and he can turn the pages.
Story is fine but when you are reading by yourself (not having it read to you) it insists on interrupting you to randomly announce things which completely breaks the rhythm. There is no way to turn it off.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Dec 07, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.