TaskRabbit - Cleaning & handyman help
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get all your chores done today:
TaskRabbit helps you get more done in less time, so you can focus on the things you really love. From house cleaning and organization, to moving, deliveries and handyman jobs, we’ll take care of all your chores and errands, and help you be more productive, every day.
Hiring a Tasker is convenient, easy and takes less than 1 minute. Simply describe the job you need done, tell us when and where, and we’ll instantly connect you with highly-rated Taskers ready to lend a hand.
• Access to a network of tens of thousands of skilled Taskers, all carefully screened and vetted by TaskRabbit
• The TaskRabbit Guarantee: All tasks are fully insured up to $1 million
• Seamless and responsive communication with your Tasker, directly in the app
• No need for cash – you pay securely in the app when the task is complete
Where to find us:
We’re currently active in 19 cities and counting: San Francisco (Bay Area), New York City, Los Angeles & Orange County, London, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Miami, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Antonio, San Diego, and Seattle.
Join our team:
Interested in becoming a Tasker?
Learn more at https://www.taskrabbit.com/become-a-tasker
What's New in Version 4.6.3
We’re constantly improving our app so you can get more done in less time. Major updates in the latest release include:
* Tasker Selection - We've improved and returned the ability to directly shop for and select your Tasker.
* Tasker Badges - The addition of "Elite" badges showcases top Taskers who have provided the highest level of service and professionalism.
* Tasker Sort - A new feature to sort Taskers by experience or price will help you quickly find the right Tasker for the job.
Pay $500 to have someone break your furniture
These people are criminals. We paid almost $500 for a friendly mover to transport a bed and some other furniture from Long Island to Forest Hills. Upon arrival, the mover accidentally backed his van over our $450 wooden bed, and completely destroyed it. The entire frame was beyond repair. An old wooden dresser was also destroyed via huge, deep scratches on the front - we're not sure how but my guess is inadequate padding. Taskrabbit assured us they'd take care of it, but when we filed the claim they denied it by saying they don't cover "any damage relating to a motor vehicle." I had previously been recommending their services to my friends and now I feel ripped off and scammed.
I chose Taskrabbit at the last minute to have someone shop, buy, and deliver sofa covers from IKEA. The tasker was so professional and communicated in the app the entire time, keeping me posted on timing and items purchased. It was both of our first time so I was nervous if it would work out, but I was pleasantly surprised to have it all go well! I'd use them again. Well done for a tech start up.
Works as promised!
Hired someone right away. On time and great service. Not sure what others are complaining about with the new version. I can still choose someone if I want. Taskrabbit is great for odd jobs and help around the house and more.