By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 50% off for a limited time - now with Handwriting Recognition included ***
- Selected as Top 100 World's Greatest Apps 2014 - Business Insider's App 100 (http://bit.ly/np1001)
- Notes Plus is a terrific note taker for iPad - TUAW, 10/2014 (http://bit.ly/np1000)
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
- Fixed offset issue with Wacom Bamboo Fineline Bluetooth stylus.
- Fixed zero-length recording error.
- Enabled extended keyboard on all text fields.
- Remembered last used date/time format on extended keyboard.
The Best Note-Taking App Out There
Notes Plus is simply the best note-taking app out there. Although it may be pricier than the others, there are many sales throughout the year for 40% up to 90% off. The app is worth it even at full price because it offers many more features than other note-taking apps. I also found that my handwriting works best in Notes Plus especially with the fountain pen. I have been using Notes Plus for two years now and every update brings even more useful features. The support team is also one of the best that I have encountered. They value all types of feedback and tailor to their users' needs and also help resolve issues in a timely manner. They also interact with their users on a daily basis and through giveaways/ contests as well. I have recommended this app over all the other note-taking apps to every incoming student at my university.
Congratulations on 5 years of the best note taking solution for iPad
The iPad was fascinating enough in itself but one of the things that really intrigued me was the possibility of using it for note taking. There were very few options early on but it was between Notes Plus and another popular note taking app. There was something that continued to draw me towards Notes Plus and that initial impression was spot on.
Viet has continued his dedication to not only create a very valuable and innovative tool but has provided a tremendous support system for Notes Plus users. The personal attention he gives is what adds such value to the app.
The past year has brought many fantastic updates which not only adds new functionality but also increases stability and performance.
The years ahead look especially exciting. Looking forward to seeing what Viet has in store for us.
Best Note-taking app
I have tired many note- taking apps but Notes Plus is by far the best. I am a college student and the use of this app has allowed college note taking and studying to be done with ease. I love the many options of pen style to use. However, the most useful tools for me in college are the hand recognition, the audio recording, and the labeling of pages. Hand recognition allows me to jot my thoughts then write my essay on the app so that I can convert to text rather than typing my paper. The audio recording allows me to stay focus on taking notes while the teacher talk because I know the teacher is recorded to the page that I was writing on. I love the ability to title the pages in a notebook because it allows me to look for a topic to study without going through each page. This app is the best and has helped me tremendously in college!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 01, 2015
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 49.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.