By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 30% off for a limited time - now with Handwriting Recognition included ***
- Selected as Top 100 World's Greatest Apps 2014 - Business Insider's App 100 (http://bit.ly/np1001)
- Notes Plus is a terrific note taker for iPad - TUAW, 10/2014 (http://bit.ly/np1000)
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.10
- Support iOS 9 multitasking (slide over and split view).
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple's Pencil.
Great App! Highly recommended!
Simply the best handwriting app on the market. What makes it this way? The people developing the app. These guys just get it! Community support, continuous development, and beautiful implementation. Already bought convert to text and it has been rock solid. If they released a new version I had to pay for I would buy it just to support their efforts if nothing else. However, I bought this app early on and I've been rewarded time and time again for my initial investment. Let's face it. No app is perfect, but these guys get closer with every release. They simply rock!
Updated: I love this app!!
Notes Plus is the best handwriting app in the iOS store. Handwriting is better for retention and this app makes note taking a breeze. Now that I've upgraded to the 9.7" iPad Pro with pencil, I'll be using this app even more. The handwriting is smooth and the algorithms Viet Tran and team are using makes your handwriting look even better. Plus with the lines and shapes my drawings look great too. This app is an invaluable study and business tool and it is my favorite part of my productivity workflow. I don't use them much but there is even a built-in recorder and web browser. I've been using this app for years. I've tried other handwriting apps and I always come back to this. Kudos to the development team and the development community they've built around this product.
Continues to excel as the most complete note taking app
I’ve tried various note taking apps dating back to the original iPad. I continue to return to Notes Plus as the most complete application and the most thoughtfully designed. There is so much depth to the app and the capabilities are many.
While perhaps minor, the 3 most significant features that differentiate this app from all others I’ve tried are — a floating bar for pen and highlighter choices; back-and-forth scribble to delete text; circle handwritten text to then apply formatting and/or move the blob of text. These each are incredibly useful while writing notes. The developers have minimized the complexity… these shortcuts allow you to easily write great notes.
There are so many other features that could be mentioned… apple pencil support is excellent; PDF import and annotation; note export options; conversion of handwritten notes to formatted text (works remarkably well); speed, responsiveness and quality of the digital inking, etc… the list goes on.
Hats off to the developers of this app. This is an excellent note taking app with a robust feature set. Yet at the core, a delightful app that is fun to use to make handwritten notes.
It's back on my dock - iPad Pro support
I abandoned this app when I got my iPad Pro as it wasn't working that well with the pencil, nor was it full Rez.
I'm now very happy with the iPad Pro and pencil update. Although there is no pressure sensitivity, the pencil works great and having the app at full res makes all the difference. I'm even taking notes in split screen, which is very productive.
Glad to have this app back.
Original review ----------
I bought this app a long time ago. Although I liked the approach, there were enough things about it that I disliked, in the past, that made me use competing apps instead.
The present is different. The "ugliness" in the design is now gone. While the app won't be winning any awards for its looks, it's absolutely at home on an iPad now.
All the ideas for good note taking are now super refined and work great. Someone put great thought and execution effort in every feature.
The best thing, though, for an iPad Air user is an up to date adonit sdk. Styluses are not great on an air2, but adonit has fixed a lot of problems and this is the one app to properly support it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 19, 2016
- Version: 4.10
- Size: 74.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.