By Viet Tran
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 5.2.2
By far the best!
I’ve had this app for years. My need is to be able to take handwritten notes and convert them to text. I’ve tried every app in the App Store. None ever worked well enough to meet my needs. I now own the new iPod Pro, and pencil. Paired with these, Notes Plus is amazing! At last I can take handwritten notes in real time, as if I was using a really good pen, and Notes Plus does a remarkable job of accurately turning them into text! I tried my other apps too, but they’re not even in the running. Kudos to the Notes Plus folks!!!
There is one problem for me with the app. I have to convert, copy, and move my document one page at a time, which is slow and tedious.
If I could convert a whole document to text at once (rather than page at a time), copy it all at once, and paste the entire document where I need it, I would be in heaven. I hope the app is upgraded so it can do that. Otherwise, I hesitate using it for documents more than two pages long.
Best note taking app, but can improve
One of the best note taking apps I have used. I use it with the Ipad Pro 2nd gen and apple pencil.
I am a current University student and use this app on a daily basis, it being my primary means of taking notes. Not having to carry around numerous books, having everything in one place. I also like the various features accompanying this app. Like having multiple pen colors available as well as the highlight feature. However, sometimes text will disappear even though the “deletion gesture” feature is turned off and sometimes when using eraser not all the text will erase and remains on screen until scrolling the page at which time it disappears. Would like to have a “pencil” available for drawing when needed, like graphing.
Still the best app for taking notes.
Great App but Unstable
Update to my previous post:
The developer did respond very promptly to my last post, but I missed it in my inbox. Additionally, they offered a temporary solution to my issue...I need to disable iCloud as my auto backup. I hope this does solve my problem as I really like this app. I don’t think I can recover the lost pages from my notebooks though.
I have been using this app for a couple of months. I like everything about the app except that I have lost several pages in my Notebooks. When I tap on a Notebook and List the pages, it shows the page as “Loading.” When I look at the actual page inside the Notebook it is missing completely!!!! I use the app for work but have lost several pages to this “Loading” error. So my important notes are now gone! I have emailed support but no response. I had high hopes and heard good things about this app but BEWARE!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 28, 2017
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.