By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 30% off for a limited time - now with Handwriting Recognition included ***
- Selected as Top 100 World's Greatest Apps 2014 - Business Insider's App 100 (http://bit.ly/np1001)
- Notes Plus is a terrific note taker for iPad - TUAW, 10/2014 (http://bit.ly/np1000)
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.11.1
Hot fixes for:
- Import from iTunes when using iCloud
- Crash when importing photos
So close to perfect
File structure of notebooks for sorting is awesome, customization of paper styles and size on the fly inside notebooks is awesome, ink looks beautiful and everything just works.
The app really needs Apple Pencil support and it would be so perfect (as well as disabling write with touch so that only the Apple Pencil can leave ink or erase)
Minor gripes exist like the weird built in browser that is both awkwardly positioned and fairly useless, OneDrive isn't one of the cloud services supported in app for exports or automatically back up notes but you can still share it to the OneDrive app to export, highlighter use is pretty jerky and not smooth at all, especially when compared to Notability, and NO DARK THEME.
The Best Note Taking App!!!
Just like paper, but better. I recommend this app for all who like handwriting and are creative in mapping ideas. It is the perfect app for conferences, sermons, classes, and writing your own ideas. It is easy to rearrange the pages, search a phrase or word, and you can custom the pages template. The strokes of your handwriting look so natural; that it is unbelievable an algorithm can replicate the relationship of pen on paper, and better yet, replace it.
Beautiful pen simulations but a few bugs
The fountain pens are beautiful and the gesture based commands are really well thought out, but there is no pressure/tilt with the Apple Pencil, there are a few nagging bugs (small circular letters like "a" are sometimes deleted while writing) and there's slightly more lag when using Apple Pencil than GoodNotes. All in all this is still a good app, but I'd like to see those issues addressed in the next update.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 4.11.1
- Size: 74.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.