By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Selected as Top 100 World's Greatest Apps 2014 - Business Insider's App 100 (http://bit.ly/np1001)
- Notes Plus is a terrific note taker for iPad - TUAW, 10/2014 (http://bit.ly/np1000)
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.8
- Handwriting search: Besides typed text, you can now search for handwriting.
- Search within notebook: Now you can search within the current notebook for both typed text and handwriting.
Awesome for Palm Rejection and Writing on Screenshots
I was looking for quite a while for an app that I could use to help me do my mathwork easier. I don't like using paper because I like being able to take a screenshot and write directly on it. That makes it so that you don't make a silly mistake copying down the problem that you're trying to solve. I was using Pro-Create because it's such a full featured app that made it easy to write on a screen shot, but this is definitely a better solution, seeing as how it includes a very reliable form of palm rejection, plus the myriad of other features that this app has. It has quick buttons that make it very convenient to put the screenshot in there quickly, they have a built in browser (which doesn't support third party cookies, and is therefore useless to me currently) that you can use to take screenshots from even faster than getting it from the image import option.
Another big thing that I want to mention about this app is that after you pay the initial cost, you have all the features. They don't make you pay for every type of paper like PenUltimate. They don't make you pay extra for more features. You just have access to the anything the app offers, and because this one has been around for quite a long time, it offers quite a bit for anyone wanting to do any sort of handwriting or note taking on their iPad.
Keep coming back ...
9.5.15 - it just keeps getting better!
This last update has made it possible to do handwriting searches in Evernote, which I could not do before. And it's working better than any other handwriting searchable products I've used.
I still look forward to whatever the next upgrade brings. Good job!
------------- Previous Reviews---------
When I first tried this APP, several versions ago, I was impressed but still looking for that “perfect” APP. What I didn’t know is that in just a couple updates, THIS IS THE PERFECT APP.
The handwriting tool left a lot to be desired, it has been updated to a beautiful interface that works just as well with a finger or my writing utensils like JOT & Maglus. I’m so impressed that the “ink flow” works so well.
Then other changes were made. I’m now seriously considering making this my only iPAD note APP. Why bother with all the others that just don’t have the ease of use. The tools are very intuitive and you’ll find yourself more concerned on what you want to write than the APP you are using to write it.
Finally, they have a User Guide now! I love User Guides. Why leave customers to try and figure things out on their own? This developer doesn’t do that. A Quick Start Guide & User Guide are built into the APP.
I look forward to even more updates in the future. One just came out that made me even love the APP more.
Good job! I wish more developers could get it right.
Good but needs an update...
So far I've been having glitches with Notes Plus on IOS 9. Going from keyboard to stylus the keyboard goes away but the area where the keyboard once was isn't visible. Same when multi-tasking with other apps using the keyboard and going back to Notes Plus. Find myself having to close it out and restart to fix the problem. Also, split screen option isn't available. Would be great to search the web while still working on Notes Plus.
The zoom in option while drawing or writing with a stylus is glitchy as well. The shaded text area jumps around round. Also, to improve this app text box option would be extremely useful especially while making to uploaded PDF files.
Other than those mentioned above all other features work well. I would recommend this app for note taking and making side notes on PDFs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 74.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.