By feedtailor Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application requires OSX and WiFi. FastBoard is an application which operates by linking to the user’s Desktop, and as a result currently requires OSX versions 10.5 later. This means that the application is not compatible with OSX 10.4 or below, or with Windows or Linux operating systems.
# On SALE
Special sale with 30% off to celebrate the launch.
■ What is FastBoard?
FastBoard is a high-speed, efficient file viewing and transfer application that operates between the user’s OSX Desktop and iPad. The application works in conjunction with OSX-specific software [FastBoard for OSX]. FastBoard allows users to quickly and easily transfer files between their Desktop and iPad by simply dragging and dropping the desired file(s).
■ Features of FastBoard and FastBoard for OSX:
- Simple file transfer and display performed by just dragging & dropping (no cables, no special settings).
- Drag & drop URLs as well as iTunes links.
- Files transferred to iPad can then be viewed using other applications.
- Transfer of multiple files in rapid succession.
- Simultaneously transfer files to multiple iPad units.
- Permits password and security functionality when connecting and accessing the user’s Desktop.
- Print files directly from the iPad by registering FastBoard for OSX via the PDF options in your OSX’s [Print] settings.
- Bring scanned PDF’s directly onto the iPad by registering FastBoard for OSX with the compatible application, ScanSnap.
■Making the most of FastBoard:
- View websites, prepared materials and a variety of content on your iPad from a convenient location on or near your desk space.
- Bring images and movies transferred from the computer in your home office directly into the living room to enjoy with the family on your iPad.
- Carry important content and materials created on your personal computer into the board room to share via your iPad in business meetings.
- Purchase new iPad applications in 1 easy step while browsing the web (when transferring iTunes links).
■ File formats compatible with FastBoard:
- Image files (gif, png, jpg, jpeg, tiff)
- Video files (m4v, mp4, mov)
- Audio files (mp3, wav, aiff, aac)
- PDF files
- Text files
- iWork '09 document files (key, numbers, pages) (only files created by iWork'09)
- Microsoft Office document files (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx)
- Web page files (.html, .htm)
- iTunes links
■ Future plans for FastBoard:
- FastBoard for iPhone
- Sending & receiving of files between devices with FastBoard (iPad, iPhone)
- Boost file-viewing functionality
■ To get FastBoard for OSX or for further details please visit:
What's New in Version 1.3
- Support iOS6
- Support Retina iPad
- Improve display PDFs and images