By Unfuddle LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Unfuddle iPhone application is a fully native client allowing you to access your Unfuddle account on the go. Want to catch up with what's happening on your projects? Forgot to create a time entry for that last 3 hours of work? Found a bug in your app and want to report it? No problem! The Unfuddle iPhone application allows you to manipulate almost all aspects of your account.
Unfuddle is a secure, hosted project management solution for software development teams, including bug and issue tracking, Subversion and Git repositories, milestones, time tracking and more.
* Multiple Projects: See your activity, messages and tickets aggregated across your entire account or just for a single project.
* Manipulate Practically Everything: Create, view and edit messages, milestones, tickets and notebooks. You can also make comments and view attachments.
* Dashboard: See clear overviews of all project activity, including commits and comments.
* Workflow: Using the familiar workflow from the web interface, easily create, accept, edit and resolve tickets.
* Time Tracking: View time tracking information and create new time entries on tickets.
* People: View contact information and see who's logged on recently.
* Search: Search your entire Unfuddle account for any keywords.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Small bug fixes.
Arguably a better interface
My team prefers the more brief list of project notices to the web interface, which lists the entire contents of a notice. But, where's the iPad app?
Also, points off for the lack of automatically getting content updates. Why not use the pull-down-to-update method employed by other apps like Facebook?
Great app for Unfuddle web site
This is one of the best apps I have used for a web service. It has every feature that the web app has and more. It's a joy to use and very responsive. Great work Unfuddle team.
Glad it's an app, but...
I wish I could sort by date (for instance, reverse chronological order so I can see the most active/recent tickets). I also would like the option to not have to see closed tickets in the list of results.