Are you addicted to mazes? This is the game for you!
Find your way through an infinite variety of randomly generated mazes tailored to fit on the iPad screen!
• Six different maze modes to choose from. Choose from circular or square mazes in tiny, large or massive sizes.
• Tiny mazes - Fairly easy to solve, allow about 60 seconds to complete. For a challenge, try and get them solved in under 10 seconds.
• Large Mazes - You should be able to solve most of these within about 3 minutes.
• Massive mazes - These are huge mazes that would size up to ONE METER SQUARE if you printed them out! These will take about 30 minutes to complete, if you use the hint button lots!
Some functions to help you find your way through the maze include
• Hint button - This will show you the way to go for a short amount of time
• Saved Games - Up to 18 saved game slots are available for you, and your family and friends to use!
• Maze Timer - A timer that shows the total amount of time that you have spent on the current maze.
• Mesmerizing Backgrounds - If you are not interested in playing, you can always just watch the constantly moving backgrounds for mind soothing bliss...
TIP: Choose a wall to follow, and track it all the way along. As long as you don't lose track of which wall you are following, you will eventually find the exit!
* Updated screen sizes to handle iPhoneX and iPad Pro screens better
* Fixes crashes that were occurring on newer iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
Love MUHD. Please update for iOS 11!
A favorite! Uncomplicated, easy to use, plays offline. Every maze auto-saves itself, each new maze is unique. Real-action path is 10/10 & graphics are fun.
Keeping my fingers crossed for an update; cannot use with iOS 11.
Great app, reverse mazes
Fantastic app! Intuitive. Great maze generator. Easy enough for kids; challenging for adults. Superb if start and finish also randomized (circular puzzles working towards center, for example). Nice job!
Puzzles won't stand still on iPhone 8
About three minutes into the third puzzle it would not stand still for me to draw a path. After that none of the puzzles that were too large to be seen entirely in the screen would play properly. This app needs fixing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.