By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Like science fiction, fantasy and horror? That’s what we love at SYFY and those are the shows and movies we put on. And with this app, you can watch movies and full episodes of our shows, including new episodes available the day after they air (for most programs). Plus, we’ve got videos from SYFY WIRE, featuring news, interviews, recaps, rankings and general goofy weirdness about all things geeky. Just download the app, log in with your television or satellite provider and geek out with us.
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows to your watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes
• Chromecast and AirPlay! You can now start the episodes in the app and stream SYFY to your TV and Apple TV.
• Free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews and behind-the-scenes video
• SYFY TV program guide
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
PLUS: You can watch SYFY shows and movies LIVE inside the app, just as if you were watching the network on your television. So it's like watching live TV - just on your computer or mobile device! (Note: Most of SYFY's shows are currently available, and we're working hard to make those that aren't available soon).
What's New in Version 6.2.1
• Support for iPhone X
• Performance enhancements to the video player
• General bug fixes
Great....WHEN it WORKS!
It’s great for watching shows but HORRIBLE if you want to pause the show and come back later. And i mean even 5 minutes later. Not only does it not save what episode I was watching or bookmark where in the episode I was , it also logs me out of my provider almost every single time. So not only do I have to log back into my provider I have to find the episode I️ was watching and watch the opening commercial AGAIN (for probably the 10 time!) and then fast forward until I find where I was and probably have to watch atleast another 2 minutes of commercials because I had to fast forward so far. Why have the option to continue watching videos you’ve already started if it’s never going to work!
Works fine for me
I have watched several episodes of Van Helsing without any issues whatsoever. Could do with less commercials though.
I was unable to watch Ghost wars on my Direct TV mobile app. And had no problem on your app. Thanks.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 86.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes