By Jonas Bromö
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sketchy Bike is a simple motorcycle game with graphics in 3D.
Create your own crazy levels in the Level Editor and share them with your friends!
Race and set records or just mess around and have fun, there are no limits for the creative!
Some nice features like:
- Full support for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- 20 levels of endless fun
- Level editor
- Sharing levels
- Game Center leaderboards and acheivements
- Customizable controls
- Pinch to change angle of vision
- a BUNCH of other stuff..
Sketchy Bike features three different controls.
- 2 buttons (leaning and throttle/brake combined for simplicity).
- Accelerometer (lean by rotating the device, throttle/brake on screen).
- 4 buttons (separate buttons for throttle, brake, lean back and lean forward. Fully rearrangeble of your choice!).
What's New in Version 2.2
Support for the new 4-inch display of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th gen).
Added feedback button.
Must have shocks absorbers.
Regret this purchase
The physics on this game are terrible. The bike flips way too easily - to the point that its no fun.
I like it but I don't
I like this app but one of the levels called case sensitive is extremely difficult and its placement is is in the middle of the game and is really annoying!!!!!!!! I wish in a future update it was simply gone 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 06, 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jonas Brom?
- © 2010 Jonas Bromö
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.