Informant - Calendar, Tasks and Notes with Google & Evernote sync
By Fanatic Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Informant is a professional day planner integrating calendaring and powerful task management, along with rich notes and contacts. Our users are passionate and rightfully so. Their calendars and tasks drive them to success and Informant helps them get there. Join the almost million users who depend on Informant daily and have for almost 15 years. Now with full support for iOS 9, iPhone 6s, and the new iPad Pro, you can enjoy even more great features!
“I have yet to see another calendar app do what this one does."
"Tasks are often associated with due dates anyways, so the fact that Informant allows you to show both events and tasks for any given day side-by-side is a big plus."
UPGRADE A LA CARTE!
• Enjoy the specific features you want with individual feature packs - convenient one time purchases let you pick what you want without paying full price
• Alternatively subscribe to Informant Sync. The most complete sync service for Informant - and get all feature packs free during your subscription:
- Monthly recurring fee of $1.99
- Yearly recurring fee of $14.99
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Simply enter phrases like “Coffee with Mom Tuesday at 8am”.
• TravelAssist™ helps manage the timezone mess! Let Informant automatically setup your timezones for you – both inside and outside your trip dates!
• Today Widget allows you to see and access your Informant data from your device home screen!
• Travel ETA to your next event
• Location Aware - PI suggests locations as you type. See today’s events plotted on a map. Tap to get driving directions to your events.
GET HOLIDAY AND OTHER CALENDARS: We've partnered with SchedJoules to offer you a huge selection of calendars that you can purchase from their calendar store (integrated into Informant): everything from Name Days, Holidays, Phases of the Moon, Sports Calendars, and more.
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Enter phrases like “Take out garbage every Friday at 8am”.
• Import Apple Reminders into any Project or Task List
• Checklists - for tasks that contain lists - like groceries, packing, etc.
• Fully integrated in the calendar - or as a separate view
• Several handy built-in filters or create your own Smart Filters.
• Create templates to automatically pre-populate new tasks
• Task Modes - Simple, GTD, or Franklin Covey. Manage your tasks in your own way!
Automatically bring up templates and contacts as you enter an event or task title to setup meetings, calls, and more!
Link to phone numbers, addresses, email addresses for quick access
WEATHER (included in the Power Pack)
Planning a day out on the beach? Check the forecast on your calendar!
SYNC LETS YOU WORK OFFLINE
• Informant Sync - The best way to keep all your Informant data in sync across all your iOS & Android devices.
• Google Calendar & Tasks
• Access Apple Events and Reminders directly
Several built-in themes to fit your style! Colors, icons, tags, and more!
SO MUCH MORE!
Check out our website (http://pocketinformant.com/) for more information!
Check out this article for more information about Informant: http://tinyurl.com/pkx94zt
Informant Sync is available for $1.99 per month or $14.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $1.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $14.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GTD and Getting Things Done are ® of the David Allen Company
What's New in Version 4.91
Now you can enjoy Informant...a la carte! Informant Premium is chock full of features that are essential for everyone who manages busy lives & schedules. But we've heard from several of you who wanted a few specific features and didn't want to buy all of Informant Premium just for a few features. If that's you - now you have option to purchase an individual feature "pack" without paying full price for Premium. Of course, if you want everything that Informant has to offer, Informant Premium is still available to unlock all feature packs at a better price than buying all individual features. Enjoy!
We've been hard at work making this the best version of Informant ever. Here are some of the highlights included in this update:
• Interface and visual improvements throughout the app
• Several aspects of the interface are now more consistent with Informant for Mac OS X
• Added support for showing Informant alarms on Apple Events & Reminders
• Focus view now lets you move up to 31 days forward instead of just "Today" and “Tomorrow”
• New option to set default task alarms
• Informant now supports Spotlight on iOS 9+
• Several improvements to Search
• Several improvements to weather, including a new forecast screen
• Improvements to task printing
• Today Widget now lets you complete tasks
• Displaying multi-level subtasks is now supported
• Table Cell actions are now customizable
• Added a "select all" button when selecting tasks in Focus View
• Various improvements to sync
• Informant now requires iOS 8+
• Fixed a situation where large databases would freeze Informant during Spotlight indexing
• Fixed several purchase issues with our new Packs
• Fixed an error syncing multi-level tasks to Toodledo
• Fixed variety of reported crashes
• Fixed creating a new task showing up in a None group at the bottom
• Fixed a specific situation where calendar colors could get lost
• Improved some interface aspects of search
• Improvements to the way we handle Reminder dates
• Improvements in the Tasks Editor
• Date Picker now works in landscape
• Improvements in Informant Sync to work better with our Informant for OS X app
• Improvements to Weather Detail, especially on 4” iPhones
• Week View Detail now takes up 75% of the screen
• Many other improvements and fixes based on feedback and support
And now we’d like to ask for a favor. Informant is an app that lives off word-of-mouth. If you enjoy Informant, please review Informant here and let your favorite mobile or computer site know and ask them to review Informant. They need to know that there is a sizable number of mobile professionals like you that are out there and need Informant. Thank you from the Fanatic Team!
Perfect for many needs!
This is, by far, the best calendar app I have ever purchased! I have bought many apps for .99¢ to $1.99 here and there looking for exactly what I needed, many having decent features but not one of these apps having all the features I needed on a single app. This app is everything I was looking for all rolled into one! It has tasks that that can be set to reoccur at selected days (weakly, daily, etc.), full calendar view, notepad, contacts list, weather informer, and the list goes on! This app is the best app for staying on track and worth every penny! If you are busy, and often forget important duties like myself, then get this app! I promise, you will NOT regret it!
The only suggestion I would make for the future, as of yet, would be a "clock in, clock out" feature for calculating and saving work hours. I use an app called "Hours Tracker" at the moment, which I like, but if this app could incorporate this feature, it would be incomparable!
Thank you for this great app!
Worth the money
Not the cheapest app in the store, but definitely worth it. It syncs flawlessly with Calendar, ToodleDo, and Reminders, and you can switch between different to-do systems: GTD, Franklin Covey, & Simple Tasks.
Being a visual kind of person who likes pretty colors, I love being able to put the tasks in blocks on the calendar for the day; it forces me to make my to do list more achievable. If there were a drag and drop way to do this, straight from the task list, it would be even better. (Or maybe there is already and I just haven't figured it out - every day, I seem to find another feature that makes it even better.)
I've bought other organizer apps before and have been disappointed with their syncing ability - one even rearranged all my tasks in Toodledo and wiped my events in Calendar - but Pocket Informant is awesome. Practical, flexible, good to look at. Love it.
This is by far the best calendar app I've used. It does everything I would want one to do. The only thing I would like it to do is have an option to add work promotions or such, like as a background thing. For example I work for McDonald's as a Store Manager and we always have promotions going on. It's really hard to keep track of when it starts and when it ends or when a new one begins and such. So I would really love to have an option where I can add a promotion to the calendar and not have to save it as an event or task. Hope this is included in the next update. Other than that I love this app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Version: 4.91
- Size: 62.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Fanatic Software, Inc.
- © 2001-2016 Fanatic Software, Inc. (formerly Web IS, Inc)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Informant Premium$14.99
- Informant Sync 1 Year$14.99
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Informant Sync 1 Month$4.99
- Religious holidays$0.99
- Volume Purchase Premium Upgrade$7.99
- Calendars - Pro Football USA 2014-2015 edition$0.99
- Power Feature Pack$4.99