By WeekCal B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone, iPod or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you.
AVAILABLE IN MANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Furthermore, Week calendar takes away the limitations of the standard iOS calendar, for example by showing a weekly overview of all your appointments for the upcoming week.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting them. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs. Using your digital calendar was never easier!
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is now much easier than ever before. And with its magnificent interface and intuitive usability, working with Week Calendar is a pleasure for both light as extensive users.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the calendar store. Accidentally scheduling an appointment on your free day now belongs to the past!
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
* Alternate calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamic & Persian)
* Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
* Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
* Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
* Simply relocate events using drag and drop
* Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
* Batch operations
* Various icons for different events
* Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Moovit, MotionX, Navigon, Sygic, TomTom, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
* Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
* Supports syncing of the calendars
* Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
* Pinch to zoom
* Relocate, cut and paste appointments
* Link contacts to events
* Rotates with screen
* Advanced repetition rules
* Customizable display
* Full customization of events
* Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, Whatsapp
* Time zone support
* Adaptable week numbers
* Hide weekends when there are no appointments / on weekdays / not rotated
* Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
Do you have questions, complaints or comments? We are more than willing to help or solve any of your questions quickly. You can find the most frequently asked questions on our website or just drop us a line.
What's New in Version 9.3
Bug fixes only
Needed to bulk move events
I made a mistake previous to having the app, adding nearly a hundred iCal feed events to my personal calendar rather than my work calendar. While iOS allows you to move events, it was tedious trying within the default app at a single event at a time. I purchased this app with the hopes it could accomplish what I wanted quickly. It did not disappoint! I was very easily able to narrow down all the events I wanted to move, within a mere couple of taps and then bulk select and move them all to the right calendar. The app even helped me discover other events added to the wrong calendar (in a calendar I was unaware even had been previously created)! I was able to complete my task in a matter of a few minutes that would have taken hours with other apps. I could not find any app at all that could do what this one did. I enjoy the views, particularly the mini month. However, I would like to see more options in the view settings, particularly an ability to change the default box size for agenda view. The boxes are often way too large for the amount of events on the day, as much as 3 times what would be needed. All in all, great customization across the board, with only a few tweaks needed. Worth every penny for the time I didn't need to spend fixing my mistakes.
Continues to improve. Wonderful features & Quick customer Support response
Recent interface changes make this app even more intuitive to use. For instance, the new search icon has eliminated the need go to the "List" view to search for an item.
Previous comments are listed below:
After years of use, this is still my go to calendar app. Very active and responsive development team. Great app! Continues to improve.
* auto color coding & icons: all my Red Cross volunteer shifts and meetings stand out in red if I include "Red Cross" in the title. All my medical appointments stand out in pink, if I include "Dr", "Med" or "Health" in the title. My musical gigs and rehearsals are yellow with a guitar icon.
* A few years ago (iOS 6) a bug prevented the app from loading. The issue resolved quickly, but I will never forget the quick attention I received! I received a response within 2 hours of reporting the problem. recommending a competing app while Apple applied the patch they had already submitted.
* This is a great app for setting up complex repeating appointments (eg: every third Thursday).
* Also, using its "rolling event" feature, Week Cal provides a reminder daily, bugging you until you complete a designated task.
Almost can't keep track of everything without it. The most recent upgrade enhanced the ease of use & took care of some issues where one had to save and reopen the calendar appointment to set or change the color. Enhances the Apple native calendar &, if you want, both synch with each other instantly.
The ability to copy & edit an appointment to add another one in a different day / time is great - like having every entry as a top late as needed.
There is one area for improvement, but not too serious, especially given the program is free: when one enters notes for an original appointment, after a couple of lines of text the program still allows one to entry more, however one cannot see what is typed until th appointment is saved and reopened.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WeekCal B.V.
- © WeekCal BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Calendar store package deal$1.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Calendar store package deal$0.99
- Calendars - Football Brazil 2014 edition$0.99
- US Basketball 2011/2012 (National) - Access to all teams$0.99
- Week Numbers$0.99
- Holidays United Kingdom$0.99
- Holidays South Korea$0.99
- Holidays Sweden$0.99