Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop - Personal
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New Year Sales !! (retail $19.99 USD) Check out other Splashtop Apps On Sales as well!
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
"No iPad-armed road warrior should be without it." – InformationWeek
"Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of ALL-TIME." -- iTunes
#1 iPad app in US in June 2011
#1 iPad app in 30+ countries
#1 iPad business app in 100+ countries
Over 18 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPad! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPad to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
– Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
– Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
– Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
– Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
– Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
– Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
– Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
- Minor bug fixes.
Works perfectly in iOS 10 El Capitan on iMac.
After some trepidation I downloaded Splashtop (Version 3) to my new iMac 21.5 Retina running El Capitan and it's perfect. I access it from a new iPad PRO 9.7 and it's like having my iMac in my lap. I mainly use it to access iTunes running on the iMac which contains about 6,000 iCloud music tracks, Pandora and Internet radio stations, driving an optical DAC that feeds my total-house music system. But it works great on anything I need to do on the iMac.
Great user interface on the iPad, zero complaints.
This app is great. It was a little tricky to setup the first time on the PC but after that it was smooth sailing. I use it in the house via wifi. I sit in bed on my iPad and connect to my PC desktop which is always running anyway. I have several PC applications that I can't run on an iPad and this app allows me access to them remotely. I tried several other remote products before Splashtop but this app was the best fit for my needs.
Thank you Splashtop team. Keep up the good work.
Very effective tool for remote access
Works extremely well. Directly provides desktop access and ready touch and keyboard input. I use it to access a remote workstation via my ipad. The ability to keep original resolution on the workstation and move around the screen is very helpful. The extras via keys on a normal keyboard really help. Believe it or not, I can actually run a full resolution 4K display on the workstation from my iPad using normal capabilities with reasonable ease. It is impressive.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 31, 2016
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2010-2016 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack$1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack$16.99
- Productivity Pack$1.99
- Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad$0.99
- Productivity Pack$16.99
- Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad$9.99