Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LITTLE THINGS® FOREVER - SEQUEL TO LITTLE THINGS® - IS NOW AVAILABLE!
* iPad App of the Week - 6th August 2010
* Featured in Apple's "Rewind 2010" - best games of the year.
* #2 game in the USA, Canada and the UK
* #1 game in Indonesia, Venezuela, Paraguay and Philipines
* Top 10 game in 40 countries around the world.
* From the creators of the #1 hit Doodle Find!
All the family can enjoy Little Things, the innovative seek and find game. Search colorful collages built from thousands of little things. Randomized searches ensure a different game each time you play.
* A different game each time you play.
* Incredible artwork and beautiful soundtrack.
* Thousands of little things to be found.
* Collect 99 jigsaw pieces and solve puzzles.
* 10 Badges to earn.
* Awesome finding fun for the whole family.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Little Things Forever now available! Added a link to the trailer and the App Store for those wanting even more Little Things to find.
* Name entry field now pops up immediately, no longer have to click on the field to get this to work.
* High resolution icon added.
* Compiled with the latest SDK.
I like the game for the most part, but after the first few rounds it is getting kind of repetitive. I prefer when it gives me a list of different objects to find in the picture, but now it keeps giving me only puzzles that ask to find "14 hammers" or "8 pliers" or something. It gets SO boring looking for the same object over and over! It would be okay if every once in a while it asked to find a group of multiples, but on my game this has been the case for about ten rounds in a row now. Add more lists, or give us that option.
The game is a great variation of the hidden object game. No mystery to solve, no storyline, just find the hidden objects, collect puzzle pieces then solve the puzzle. What this game lacks that the sequel has is a zoom function. Some items are just too small to be found with the naked eye. At least with my naked eye. So I give the game three stars.
I would recommend getting Little Things Forever first. However, if this game is still free then grab it. If you are paying, however, get LTF first. LTF is a five star game. This one is three stars...now if they add a zoom function in it like LTF then I would boost this to five stars.
Find four funs
If breathing easy and being relaxed while experiencing some harmless frustration while looking for your keys in a drawer full of things that sorta look like keys is fun for you then, my friends, fun is what you will have. The game is pleasant to the eyes and ears and somehow doesn't get old. There are really two games here with the puzzles every so often, which makes it more fun. Did you find the four funs?
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 31, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KlickTock Pty Ltd
- © 2009-2012 Klicktock Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.