Project Planner HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Project Planner HD is the iPad version of Project Planner.
Project Planner HD is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner HD allows you manage multiple projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in portrait and landscape view in days, weeks or months scale.
- managing multiple projects
- viewing your tasks as a list or Gantt Chart
- viewing multiple projects on Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- creating and managing resources in tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks
- exporting and importing projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner, Project Planner HD and Project Planner for OSX - available in Mac App Store)
- exporting and importing project in .gan format (supported by Gantt Project available on OSX, Windows and Linux) (importing with some limitations: Project Planner imports all dependencies as 'hard' and 'end-to-start')
- exporting report in PDF format (readable in Adobe Reader, OSX Preview and all full pdf compatible readers)
- exporting chart as image in PNG format
- exporting are available by mail, WiFi network (Bonjour), to iTunes and to Dropbox
- importing are available from iTunes and WiFi network (Bonjour), from mail and from Dropbox
- copying projects
- define their own calendars for projects
- PIN for application security
What's New in Version 2.2.5
Overall, this is a good app. Good for basic task tracking and note taking. Reason for only three stars is when Exporting as a PDF, if not are too long, the program cuts the notes out to fit in box, even though there is more then enough space to include them. A nice feature would be if it helped budget your costs out. Good app for basic planning, but not for full fledge Project Manangement.