Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iKibble is now free with ads!
How many times have you wondered, “Can I feed this to my dog?” Quickly
scroll through some common foods you know to see if your dog can eat
them too. Invest in your dog’s health today – you can even cook for two
with the information provided! Features include:
* Hundreds of food types including meat, dairy, fruit, vegetable, and grains.
* Built-in search function lets you easily search for a specific food.
* Easily browse foods by category or health rating.
* Share any information with your friends and family.
* Immediately find out whether a food is okay to feed your dog using
the built-in health rating system and doggy approval sounds.
* Thorough descriptions about each food details everything from the
general healthiness of the food, to advice on how and when to feed
your dog certain types of food, and even how to prepare some foods!
* Mark favorites on any food so that you can conveniently pull them up
at any time.
Don't make the mistake of feeding your dog potentially toxic foods ever again!
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Twitter and Facebook integrations should now work as intended
- more bug fixes
Best app ener
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 27, 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Llamaface
- © 2015 Llamaface
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99