Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the web like never before. StumbleUpon is the best way to find and share the best of the web. Simply tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll serve up the perfect mix of photos, articles, recipes, quotes, news, art, videos, memes, travel tips and much more.
- Follow your friends and share your discoveries
- Create lists of your favorite topics and follow other lists to find more content you love
- Blaze through the best of the web at lightning speed
- Share your discoveries via Facebook, Twitter, Email, and SMS
- Download for free
Stop searching and start Stumbling!
What you can discover when you start Stumbling:
Unbelievable photography, useful travel tips, hilarious videos, trending news, fun diy projects, addicting animated gifs, educational posts, informational infographics, inspiring quotes, delicious recipes, funny memes, the best jokes, cool sport fan facts, historical articles, motivational fitness and health tips, and more!
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Thanks for all of the great reviews and helpful feedback. We updated the address book feature so you can easily find other Stumblers to share your favorite discoveries with. Happy Stumbling!
Only one problem
I seem to have an issue when I receive a StumbleUpon e-mail with a suggested stumbles... When I see something I think looks interesting within the email & I click on it, it automatically opens my web browser & prompts me to download the app, (which I have had for quite some time,) instead of recognizing I do have the app & either giving me the option to open it in the app, or directly taking me to the app. (like Pinterest does when you open a suggested pin from your e-mail, ---sorry to compare, but it was the only way I could describe the action I'm talking about!) not a big deal but when I stay in my web browser I have issues with the article loading & being able to read it.
Other than that I absolutely love StumbleUpon & have for many years!!
Alright so, I love StumbleUpon, and have used it for about 6 years now. But currently, their are some features missing from the mobile version that keeps me from it.
1) We need the ability to explain why we are disliking something, like the web version has. There are so many times where I see something clearly miss labeled, and I want to point it out (like with the web version) but can't. Or I have seen a page four or five times already and can't say that.
2) The search feature for likes sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. Weird problem.
3) Web navigation within a stumble could use some work. Currently, it feels a bit clunky and makes reading a multi-page article more difficult then it should be.
Other then those 3 things, the mobile experience has been constantly improving, so I'm excited to see where it goes next!
Too many issues!
I have had and enjoyed this app for a little while now. However lately this thing has been extremely buggy and difficult/frustrating to use. Load times are extremely slow and often the sites that get pulled up are littered with pop-ups and ads. I know this is not Stumbleupons problem but the interface and mobile app is. Seriously need to rethink how this app is put together and viewed by it's users. The idea behind this is great and it has good potential but it currently is very disappointing and frustrating to use. If it ever gets fixed I will try to use it again.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: StumbleUpon, Inc
- © 2010 - 2015 StumbleUpon, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.