"Sorcerer of fortune" is mutually accepted from the previous game "Rebirth of fortune" and focused on the sorcerers' among the various classes.
In the Fortune World, there is a magic energy called, Ether. You can get orbs as you refine the Ether. The Orb can be used for the resource to the magic. There is a class, Sorcerers, who uses orbs to spell the magic.
There are 8 orbs in the fortune world. You can use stronger magic as you place Orbs well-strategically.
40 Sorcerers with each story for new adventures and more than 250 various items. Meteor Dragon is related all of them and is centered in this Fortune World. Start your adventure to defeat the Meteor Dragon.
The Game Rule
1. Choose a character and start the game. You will be entered the world map of the Fortune World. You can see the enemy sorcerer by touching the remarked area on the world map.
2. When the engaged with the enemy has started, the Orb Board, 6X6 size, will be centered on the screen. You can move one orb for the each turn alternately with the opponent.
3. Match 3 identical orbs or more than that in a row, then they'll be destroyed. When they are destroyed, the energy from it will damage on your opponent. You can generate more powerful magic as your statues(8 numbers for the statue on the bottom of the window).
4. There will be a COMBO when you get extra destroy of Orbes as they are moved to find empty place because of the previous matching. When you get a COMBO, you can damage your opponent stronger.
5. You can fill a lot more Ether gauge when you get combos or destroying lower statue orbs. When your ether gauge is filled, you can use your lethal moves.
6. Each character has own attack skills and defense skill uniquely. Choose properly to attack or to defense for each circumstance.
7. The sorcerer will be the winner who makes 0 HP of the opponent sorcerer first. When you win the battle, you get the golds, Exps and items for your rewards
8. You can equip the item on the SetUp window which you got for the reward. When you equip the item, you get more abilities as well from the item.
9. You can buy some items from the Item Shop with gold you got from the battle. Among the items, the ExpPotions is most effective item because it levels up to next level for the character instantly(but the price is not cheap.). It will be re-listed up everytime as how many those items you clear for the rest of items.
10. You can have only for 3 characters for the first time. After you get to the end for a character, you can choose new character which is related with the one you just cleared stages. At the end, you can extend upto 40 characters.
Fixed crash bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
It's ridiculous how misguided some reviewers are! This game NEVER crashes on me and I've played it multiple times every week for the past year! I've beaten this game all the way through with seven characters thus far. It's a match three game with rpg elements. The graphics are good especially for a puzzle game, and the sounds match well. You'll get to battle dozens of enemies while upgrading armor, accessories, weapons, etc. It's more addicting than I can explain! The translation is broken English, but you'll still understand the story. It's a puzzle game, not an epic novel! Buy it and love it!
If match3 and a rpg had a baby
Unlike the previous entry it isn't plagued by horrid controls but it has yet to add any story to it. Also it doesn't quite explain why a certain monster takes more damage from one element to another. Despite all that, it is quite an entertaining match3 mixes with rpg elements. I love that you can mix & match equipment to alter your elemental stats and the leveling system adds for more reason to play it. While it certainly has the polish look and feel, the match3 itself is decent. For 99c you can't go wrong on this.
Read me .
I love this game. I would give it four or even five stars, but it's really weird how im a level 7 and I'm beating level 2x monsters, but it still takes a while to level up. If I went and played most MMORPGs and I was Lv 7 and killed a Lv 2x monster it would either give me a ton of experience or none at all, as some games restrict u from killing too high Lv monsters. Point is, I love the game. Pretend I gave it 5 stars if ur a person evaluating whether or not to buy it. I only have that one complaint, but I want this to get noticed by the developers so.. Yeah. 2 stars for now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.