By Aspyre Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best Health App 2011 - 2nd Place - bestappever.com
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered *
- Full history log *
- Export history to email/spreadsheet *
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
* Please note: access to full history is only available with in-app purchase. This version of MyMoodTracker is exactly the same as the full version except for this limitation. Try out all the features in the Lite version for free, and upgrade at any time with a hassle-free process that will transfer all your historical data to the full version.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
What's New in Version 3.1.13
Fixed problem with the Chart loading indicator getting stuck for some users
Very useful but could use minor improvements
I've inly used this app for a week but I find it very helpful. By setting up reminders, I can chart my moods and journal my thoughts or circumstances no matter where I am. Best of all, it's completely private. I wish I could edit previous journal entries or mood rankings though. I love tracking my medication but there aren't enough pill images so many of mine look the same on my chart. I would like to edit the pills by selecting the shape & then altering the colors/color combinations.
Good specially if u wanna deal with bipolar. Track mood and is fairly easy to use. Only if the graph were much clear with better graphics
So far I like this app. The charts are great for graphing moods, meds, and sleep. Recommended to anyone with mood disorders.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 05, 2013
- Version: 3.1.13
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- © Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade$4.99