By Alessio Vinerbi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want to hide your confidential data, your photos, your contacts and websites?
Private area is the app that lets you categorize and protect all your data, divided by type, within a single database. Using a password, you can hide notes, photos, contacts and Web sites without using native applications on the phone.
The types of areas:
The functionality of Private Area are:
- Create, edit and delete notes
- Import photos and videos from roll
- Taking pictures with the new camera
- Saving contacts with name, number and email
with possibility of sending SMS and Mail without
- Saving and navigation of websites through the browser
integrated without compromising the history of Safari.
- Form to change your password.
- Import / Export video and photo to Roll
- Intruder face capturing (only iPhone 4)
- Themes management
- Retina display support
- Main icon changed
- Trash management
- Import data from your reserved space Dropbox
- Management multitouch and accelerometer
on the slide of the picture.
- Added support for notes in PDF and RTF files
- Added shortcut to the slides of photos
directly from photo
- Zoom the font of the notes through multitouch
- iTunes Database Sharing
Private Area is the area reserved for your, your small space where you can store everything.
Nobody can discover the elements of your private area, even your girlfriend or boyfriend
What's New in Version 2013.0.7
Import note bug fix
It's a good app, but has some issues.
I have it on iPad and on iphone, but it don't sync the changes on both.
I sent an email to support but got no answer.
It is an awesome app but can u update it for ios7 pleaseee
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 19, 2013
- Version: 2013.0.7
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Alessio Vinerbi
- © Alessio Vinerbi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.