2XL Supercross HD
By 2XL Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2XL Supercross" just got better! With stunning graphics at iPad and Retina display resolutions, up to 4 player multiplayer and by using Apple's composite AV cable, you can now play on an external display!
Bury the competition as you ride like a pro! Discover secret jump combinations within each track as you master the physics of motocross in this high-speed racing adventure.
“2XL Supercross HD” is an all-new offroad racing experience from the creative team that brought you such popular hits as: Motocross Madness, ATV Offroad Fury and MX Unleashed.
This rhythm-based racing game is easy to pick up and play, but its ever-increasing challenges will keep you in the zone for hours. Blitz your way through carefully crafted doubles, triples and treacherous whoops on custom tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada.
You won’t believe what you’re playing in the palm of your hand! “2XL Supercross HD” features liquid-color graphics, fully interactive 3D physics, surround sound, authentic engine recordings, particle effects, projected shadows and lighting.
Create an account on the 2XL Live server and see how your times rank world wide! Share your game with friends by creating up to five independent profiles on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
See the trailer at: www.2xlgames.com/supercross
- Supercross and Freestyle tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada
- 3 modes of play: Time Trials, Practice and Racing
- 4 player Wi-Fi or 2 player Bluetooth multiplayer
- Ride 125cc, 250cc and 450cc bikes
- Select your appearance from hundreds of different bike and rider combinations
- Race with up to 8 bikes and riders
- 4 camera views including first person with handle bars
- Select from 8 preset control schemes
- Responsive tilt steering interface with tunable sensitivities
- Adjustable level of difficulty
- Statistics tracking with web-based community and rankings
- Comprehensive in game help
- Supports Apple's composite AV cable to play on an external display
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Upgrade for iOS 6, iPhone 5 and iPad Mini.
Jake says awsome
Don't understand why all the bad reviews. This is a wonderful game. Great controls, excellent graphics, over all very high quality game. Too many babies out there complaining about pointless stuff. You want more then go buy an Xbox or make your own game crybabies! I love this game highly recommend it.!
Ive had this game for a couple years now.. Its fantastic!! The controls are great (i use the virtual joystick). The game is super fun and very cheap for a solid 3D game. I dont understand any of the bad reviews... The game is $5.. Dont expect a lobster dinner for the price of a bigmac... That said.. I would pay $15 for this game. A++
I paid for this upgrade? Disappointed. This game got much easier. Career mode is a must with a points system that mirrors the real thing, and i agree w previous reviewer, i want my own number. This feels like excitebike! Definitely, a step backward in development. I like more riders & laps but, come on RonRon, you guys can do better than this. Step it up.....and provide another upgrade soon
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 192 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: 2XL Games, Inc.
- © 2010, 2XL Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.