CamScanner +| PDF Document Scanner and OCR
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to email, fax, print or save to cloud.
4.99 USD -> 0.99 USD(80% OFF) FOR LIMITED TIME!
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* App Store Best of 2014
* CamScanner, 50 Best iPhone Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
----Paid App Features----
* All features that the free version has
* Recognize and extract texts from a single page
* Larger cloud space of 400M (200M for free version)
* Export PDFs without watermark "Scanned by CamScanner"
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature extracts texts from single page for further editing or sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link.
*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly fax docs to over 30 countries from the app.
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you.
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit CamScanner website) you own and you can view, edit and share any document.
Premium Subscription Service:
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Payment models for Premium subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated with watermark, Invite 10 collaborators per document at most
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
What's New in Version 3.9.13
1. Option to downsize scan when sharing with others
2. New collage template for passport and driver license
Good to Go
Students and professionals should download this app for capturing notes from the white or blackboard and from colleagues/classmates as well as a good way to save forms, worksheets, text etc. at the start of a course if you haven't had time to purchase required books or other materials yet. Additionally, after saving a form or worksheet, etc. you can add responses/your answers right on the form and then simply submit your assignments, etc via email or make a copy of your completed form/assignment. What could be easier, or more compact? btw: I also use the app to take images of posters and labels of things I want to buy so that I can remember the time and venue of an event or the price and details of a purchase I am considering.
Simple, functional, multipurpose!
I use this app repeatedly during my work day and at home. Makes scanning documents quick and simple, even if you take a lousy shot. You can also clean up messy screen shots by importing photos into the app. Even allows you to break up a document after scanning so it can be sent as one big PDF or multiple small ones.
Don't want to lose a receipt? CamScan it. Copy a recipe from a magazine article? CamScan it and convert to text later for searchability. I've told more people about this app than I can count. Best app on my phone, hands down.
Great PDFs, but sharing and email don't work.
I love the idea of this app, and it makes great PDFs. The free version has problems sharing and emailing the PDFs (both to yourself and other people). Emailing/ sharing PDFs only works about 25% of the time, and even then it can several hours or even days for the emails to come in.
The paid version (CamScanner Plus) is even worse. You get PDFs with no watermark, which is great, but the sharing/emailing doesn't work *at all* for PDFs (and only occasionally for JPGs).
Tl;dr: It takes great PDFs, but they are very hard to get out of your phone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 3.9.13
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CamScanner Premium$4.99
- One-page Fax$0.99
- Ten-page Fax$8.99
- CamScanner Premium$49.99
- CamScanner Premium Account 1-month subscription$4.99