POF - Free Dating App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The POF Dating App has the most FREE features to help you start dating
• Use our advanced matching algorithm for FREE
• View your matches for FREE! Sort by last online, newest users and more!
• Most importantly, send and receive unlimited messages for FREE
+ More features than we have room to tell you about!
POF is the preferred singles dating app because you can view matches AND communicate with them for FREE (unlike the paid dating apps). Unlike smaller dating apps POF, has the most users and thus, the highest chance for you to find your relationship!
The POF Dating App has the most users, generates the best results and is FREE. Tap Install and Join Now!
What's New in Version 3.00
The POF app is getting even better.
• NEW navigation! POF is easier to use than ever before with tabbed navigation.
• Small improvements here and there to the look and feel
• Improvements to iPad and iPhone 6 support
• We fixed a bunch of stuff under the hood to make the app faster
• Enjoy POF with fewer bugs and improved stability
More entertainment than anything
If your a guy, this is a waste of time. But POF is so far the ONLY site where you can communicate back and forth. I wish all you fellas the best in finding a date. But more than anything you will get a few message exchanges and then they drop off the planet. Sometimes you get blocked wondering why. I suspect that if your a woman on POF you call the shots. And go on as many dates that you have time for. Or get laid as often as you like. And back to guys. Don't be nice. Treat them women like crap, that's the only way they respond. I am a really nice guy and I genuinely care about people, but I got so tired of being ignored I made a "mean guy profile" and he does ok. Good luck.
Need to make some changes
This is supposed to be a free online dating site, however when u go to see who wants to meet you, you have to pay to upgrade to see. So with saying that what is the point of being on a free dating site if u have to pay to see who is interested in you. Also there is a reason to put the radious and age that u prefer however it doesn't work because you get ppl over the age limit u put in and you also get ppl from out of state. So I say the site needs to have some changes fixed so maybe someone can actually find their someone special but without these changes with radious, age and not having to pay to see who wants to meet you because if it's a free dating site their should be no fees what so ever. I hope these issues can get fixed or I will stop fishing for my someone special and my soulmate
Good and bad
Plenty of fish is a free website where you can post pictures and write a summary about yourself. I like okay Cupid better because of all the questions that the users have come up with that give you so much more information about people.
One very frustrating aspect to me was that I fudged my age by five years when I first wrote my profile. Am one of those people who looks 7 to 15 years younger than I actually am. I decided to go back and change it to my actual age but the dating site won't allow you to do that. I would have to cancel my profile and completely write a new profile. On most websites you would just click for your age and you could change it in 15 seconds. It feels very big brother-ish and unfriendly to the user in this respect.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 3.00
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Plentyoffish Media Inc.
- © (c) Plentyoffish Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases