By NFL Enterprises LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ALL NEW for the 2015 season, NFL Mobile is the best, pure football app for any fan. The redesign of the Official NFL app brings fans a different experience depending on the day and time. Whether it’s in season or off season, game day or non-game day, NFL Mobile brings fans exactly what they’re looking for, wherever they are. NFL Mobile keeps fans on top of the game with up-to-minute breaking NFL news, live scores, in-game highlights, live video and more.
This is the first in a series of app updates that will add more content and features leading up to the 2015 NFL season.
FREE NFL Mobile Features:
- Stories: See articles and videos highlighting the latest stories and breaking news from around the NFL
- Schedules: Explore the newly released 2015 season schedule
- Draft: Recap the 2015 NFL Draft with a breakdown of picks by round and by team
- Stats: Track league and team leaders in all major stats categories
- More: See the NFL Network schedule, browse the NFL Shop store, buy game tickets and more
Verizon customers get access to Premium live video on their iPhone, including: Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games, Local Sunday games, and NFL RedZone during the season, as well as NFL Network 24/7 all year long with The More Everything Plan or a Premium subscription.
Premium Live Video Features*:
iPhone: Access to NFL Network 24/7/365 and to live NFL games and NFL RedZone during the season
- Access to live games and NFL Network is available to Verizon customers on The More Everything plan; NFL RedZone is available via additional subscription for $1.99 per month. Subscription auto-renews monthly.
- Verizon customers not on The More Everything Plan can subscribe to NFL Mobile Premium for $4.99/month. Subscription auto-renews monthly.
iPad: NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl
What's New in Version 12.0.1
• Improved article display
• Better 6+ support
• Read notifications
• Smoother image loading
• Less crashes
Just when you think the NFL can't screw anything else up, what do you know? They can't even get their app right. The app was actually somewhat decent before the recent update, but what do you know? The NFL can't even manage to make their app better without completely screwing something else up! The recent update took away the ability to see a team's roster, click on games, and watch videos! The app is basically a library, since all you can do is read stories on it! Oh, and that's right: they barely have any stories! I find way more stories from the internet and Bleacher Report than this app even has! Pathetic, NFL! And don't forget how you still have to watch a 45 second ad just to see a 30 second video! You make billions of dollars by television alone, why do you need to put ads in?! You need to hire the developers for the MLB app! They actually have a clue what they're doing! How you manage to consistantly screw everything up, even your mobile app, is absolutely amazing! You guys set all kinds of records for futility!
Terrible update this app does not give new storries on teams around the league daily without deleting the app and re downloading it every day
Can't even open the app, crashes every time.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 12.0.1
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NFL Enterprises LLC
- © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription$4.99
- Season Pass$14.99
- Weekly Pass$4.99
- Season Plus Pass$9.99
- Playoffs Pass$14.99