By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 200 million users love Instagram!
It's a simple way to capture and share the world's moments on your iPhone. Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos and videos with friends and followers in a photo feed, or send posts directly to your friends.
Follow what your friends post with the click of a single button. Every time you open up Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
• 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
• Video recording with breathtaking cinematic stabilization.
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
• Unlimited uploads
• Send photos and videos directly to friends
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
• And much much more...
What's New in Version 5.0.9
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Can be addictive. These people really "get it," mobile, social, and visual. Very easy to use and connect with friends and strangers. Photo Map is a fun new way to explore and manage your photo legacy.
But 15-s video? Not convinced. I particularly don't like video auto play. The biggest bummer, however, is their clueless handling of user nickname. They seem to have built a system where you follow a nickname, meanwhile they allow users to change their nickname. Because there is no underline unique ID for "following", if a user that you follow changes nickname, you find yourself follow a stranger when the old nickname is picked up by another user and it is very difficult to find the original user to continue your relationship.
It all started the day of witch I bought my new iPhone. My girlfriend begged me to install Instagram. Days went past full of disapproval until one day an elderly man told me that I only live once, and at that moment I realized that if this is the only life I have to live then I want to do it right and make sure my ancestors have a good idea about the life I lived and the people that I selfied with. Now my life is completely involved with giving my ancestors something to be proud of. I love this app, at this point I consider what I do to be art. YEARLYFOUNTAIN is my name on Instagram if anybody would like to see my past.
Wonderful app, perfect actually.. but what happened to the popular page? Isn't that page for when you get over 1000 likes under an hour or something? Now it's all weird... Like people with 8 likes are on the pop page.. Its all weird to me. I'm not the only one who's not so keen about this new popular page too, so is my friend as well. We've seen our friends on the pop page with about 40 likes too and the picture was posted 3 weeks ago! I liked it how it was before...
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 5.0.9
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2013 Instagram, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.