By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 7.5
Now we support landscape and portrait photos and videos.
First of all let me say that as a teenager I use my Instagram daily! I absolutely love how I can stay more connected with my friends and family! But I'm not so happy about the new update😕like I'm sure most people will agree we all really want "create custom location" back! I used this for a lot of my posts and it was very useful! I loved making up "sub cations" I guess you could call it to add a little something more to my post! I hope that you read what your consumers are saying because this is becoming an issue! I love Instagram but please bring the "create custom location" back!! We miss it
Instagram overall is great! But honestly, bring back the pause button! That new volume thing is good and all but it's a waste of time. We can always just lower our volume we don't need that volume reducer. But the pause button was one of the best things that happened to Instagram. But then you replaced it with that dumb volume thing. Anyway, my point here is bring back the pause button. We need it. If there's a moment in a video which is so good and we wanna savor the moment forever, how do we do that if the video just keeps going on and on forever? So bring back the pause button it's really important! Thanks 😃
ALL THESE UPDATES, STILL NO CHANGE
STILL NO SOUND😤😠👎👎👎
Videos are freezing! ANNOYING
Don't like how have to tap video to hear sound! When I do that the sound starts, but the video freezes! And you miss the the beginning, having to wait til video restarts to get the full sound video! LAME. Sometimes when you tap for sound it doesn't work leaving you tapping screen by again, leaving you liking a video you probably didn't want to like!!!
Please fix!! Back to where video sounds play automatically, unless ringer is off. Also recently deleted DM's keep showing up, & when I try to delete them again it gives me an error message! Should only have to be deleting once 😒
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.