Vampire Surgeon SD
By D7 Studios, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As a Vampire Surgeon, can you save the lives of your helpless patients...when you'd rather eat them?!
Fight your bloodlust and do the hippocratic oath proud! Save 20 different mystical and monstrous beasts while trying to keep those fangs back!
Dr. Vlad and Dr. Diva Von Vinderschplatz were once world-renowned surgeons. Together they triumphed in the realm of medicine, curing the hopelessly diseased, disfigured and misbegotten of Europe. But, in these dark times, even the truest of pursuits may be lost to the darkness. Now vampires, the good doctors struggled together to find a cure for their endless blood lust. With their cure nearly in hand, the infamous monster hunter Dr. Van Helsing captures them both and from their dank cells deep within his castle, gives them a grim command...
"You must save the creatures housed in my infirmary. Should any of these captives die...you will find a stake through the heart of your beloved, and then your own."
Now Dr. Vlad and Dr. Diva must use all their surgical skills to save the lives of the mythical and horrifying creatures collected by the twisted Van Helsing. But...they look so tasty when they're helpless...with a bit of relish...
- 5 Different Surgical Tools to use at your disposal
- 20 STRANGE and HORRIFYING MYTHICAL creatures....possibly a plumber
- 2 EPIC Story Lines
- Stop Bloodlust with a secret serum so that you can resist your delicious patients
What's New in Version 1.2
* 2 Additional Tools. 1 for resuscitation and another for scanning hidden wounds.
* Added a Scan Mode for moving around organs inside the bodies.
* Added a Hemorrhage Mode for longer gameplay!
* Added Gesture Movements to Each Tool instead of just dragging the appropriate tool over a wound.
* Adjusted Bloodlust Meter for better gameplay
* Added More Tool Tips for better understanding of what to do in certain things.
It's cool but has issues...
It seems like a really cool game to play but the stitching is really hard if you don't know how to do it and the organ rotating is basically impossible...other than it's a pretty cool game. O and my blood meter goes up really fast
tool and organ issues
the tools dont respond acordingly and when you must move the organs to their original spot it tends to be frustrating. the blood meter goes off very fast and some of the patients have a outer body experience which makes it even more difficult to complete the tasks at hand. the first couple of surgeries were great but it makes you wanna quit after a bit.
Game has potential to be great....but it's not. Don't waste your dollar if you want a great surgery game get "amateur surgeon"
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 23, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 52.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: D7 Studios, Inc.
- © Vampire Surgeon - D7 Games, A Division of D7 Studios, Inc. 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.