By Big Daddy's Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"iOS Game of the Year"
"Best Card/Board Game - Runner Up"
"With great production values the board game has been translated to perfection."
TouchGen (9/10, Editor's Choice)
"Would I Buy Again: Absolutely."
What's On iPhone (9/10)
"Neuroshima Hex is a board game that almost seems like it was destined for the App Store […]"
App Spy (4/5)
"Neuroshima Hex is hard not to recommend"
Games Uncovered (Grade: 'Great')
"Creative game world; deep strategy"
Slide To Play (3/4)
"It's a deeply satisfying game that forces you to have a tactical mind in order to win, and it's incredibly fulfilling when you do."
Neuroshima Hex is a fast paced, tactical board game where up to 4 players (human or AI) lead their troops to victory. Every player controls one of the four armies struggling for influence and survival in the world destroyed in a 30 years long war. March with the machines of Moloch, leading its army towards setting the new world order. Become Borgo and unite the forces of the mutants who spread terror in the wastelands. Lead The Outpost - humanity's last and only hope and try to beat the machines in an uneven guerrilla war. Be the boss of The Hegemony - land of gangers not caring about the fate of others and living only for violence and their mad entertainment.
In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).
- Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
- 4 different armies with unique strategies (next 8 available for purchase)
- Up to 4 players (human or AI)
- asynchronous online multiplayer
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- Tons of gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- DDM can rotate enemy units
- Paralyzed & netted unit is no longer netted once paralysis stops working
- Dancer can still perform Dance and use Action Tiles while terrorized
- It is impossible to escape from Dancer's net with Underground Castling and provided Move Ability
- Dancers taken over by Scoper damage each other.
- Game freezes when Dancer is killed by an instant tile
- Units stay on the board after HQ has been destroyed with an instant tile (or Dancer's Action tile)
- Game freezes when Dancer blocks AI HQ
- It is possible to drag two tiles simultaneously with two fingers from hand view
- DDM's Trap works while netted
- DDM's +1 Initiative modules don't work
- Net of Steel not disabling Net Fighters and Agitators properly
Awesome Strategy game!!!
I would say that this game is chess 2.0. The different armies have their strength and weakness. Steel Police is your traditional type of army compared to Dancer which only have 3 tiles army with tons of action. Some armies are easier to win vs some takes skills to win. Overall great game.
Online is where I would improve the game experience. There should be a time limit. I have several games with last round and move. I can tell by the score that I'm winning and the player just leaves and hang the game for past 3 days. Several of my games are just hung and my opponent doesn't seem want to finish the game. Please put a time limit on moves which will take care of hung games. Otherwise buy it now!
Do not buy this app
Lite version has 2 types of armies and advertises that the other 7 types are available in the full version. This is a false claim and buying the full version only gets you 2 additional army types with a $2 upgrade for each additional army type. Had I known this I would have just played the lite version as the game is actually okay, but gets boring quick with only 4 army types. Complete ripoff and I would either want my money back or the additional advertised armies. Either one of these actions would change my write up. Until then steer clear and save your money with the lite version.
One star rating is to let you know I didn't forget to rate, else it is a zero.
Great strategy game
Play this with my son all the time. Excellent turn based strategy game. Huge replay potential, never the same game. Play against AI and/or multiple players online. Buying the extra armies is a bit annoying, but worth it to get the ones you enjoy playing. Try playing online to see other armies you do not have. Definitely add this to your IPad game playing arsenal.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 275 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Big Daddy's Creations, Wspolnik S.C.
- © 2013 Big Daddy's Creations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- New York$1.99
- The Bundle of Five Armies$7.99
- Doomsday Machine$1.99
- Steel Police$1.99