Ace Combat Assault Horizon : Trigger Finger
By NAMCO BANDAI Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fly at supersonic speed and engage in intense dogfights!
Experience aerial combat featuring real licensed aircraft in the palm of your hands!
Everyone at some point in their childhood has experienced make-believe aerial combat with their toy planes. Using the latest technology, you can now enjoy realistic dogfights on your iPhone!
1) When you move the iPhone, real licensed aircrafts fly around with realistic jet sounds!
2) Choose from two types of cutting-edge fighter jets, including the “Su-33 Flanker” and the “Typhoon”.
3) Touch the screen to shoot missiles and use Vulcan guns with roaring sounds!
4) Shoot it out with your friends using two iPhones! Evade attacks by moving your iPhone just before impact.
5) When you set Camera mode to ON, real life landscapes become the background. With this feature, you can experience supersonic dogfights in places such as your room or even your workplace!
6) The trailer for the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360® game, “ACE COMBAT: ASSAULT HORIZON” is also included in this application.
Attention All Pilots!
- Be aware of your surroundings and avoid contact with ground terrain when flying in crowded airspace. Minimize collateral damage by avoiding combat in areas populated with civilians.
- There is a high risk of engaging with teachers and superiors at school and the workplace. In these unavoidable situations, determine whether or not to initiate Stealth Mode (Mute function).
- The fast-paced, destructive shooting game “ACE COMBAT: ASSAULT HORIZON”, from NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. will become available in 2011!
Until your official enrollment in the squadron, Godspeed and good luck!
- For details concerning the operation, visit the official websites:
North America / Europe
Please touch the connection icon on the upper left corner of the screen when playing with two iPhones. When the connection is poor, try the following to resolve the problem:
- Turn the Wi-Fi setting to OFF on both iPhones (Settings→Wi-Fi→Off).
- Play in areas where there are no Bluetooth devices in use.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- All new aircraft F-14D added, expanding the roster to five fighters in total!
- Links to latest ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON trailers added. Check them out anytime, anywhere!
- Reduced appli data size for quick and easy downloading in any environment.
Really? You THOUGHT this was a GAME?
Think about it? Why would they give their most recent console game away for free? It costs $30-$40 now. This is my favorite Ace Combat game for mainly two reasons:
1) My hometown (D.C.) is in the game and,
2) It's the final mission too!
I think the music in the fight with Markov should have been Gotta Stay Fly.
P.S.: The ONLY AC game Namco has on the iOS touch is Ace Combat Xi, so quit complaining about a simple app and get that game!
P.P.S.: Unfortunately for Namco, HAWX blows ACXi out of the water in iOS...
It's a novelty game, but..
I LOVE it! I used to build models of fighter planes as a kid, and why not take advantage of technology to have some fun with a virtual jet fighter toy?
One doesn't have to make those pretend sound effects anymore and can now fire a vulcan cannon, and fire missiles at each other.
I wouldn't pay any mind to some of the negative reviews about this little novelty gem. It isn't a game like AC 10i, but is meant more for those who love fighter jets to keep as a small distraction.
Game has protentel
Unlike most people I know it's not the true game...but it can be a fun game between I-phones as a group or by it self if it just had a few more details. Such as when u fly the plane in camera mood you are able to take pictures. Be able to make the jet smaller and be able to have the tilt to how u want it so u can have like a side view of the jet or a bottom view. More jets would be nice, but in the ones that they provide are some good detail.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 11, 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
- © 2010 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.