Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At last your iOS-device can get the chess app it deserves. Challenge fast and smart chess engine, enjoy detailed and beautiful look in full 3D, play with your friends via Game Center.
• Polished 3D look to revel the true potential of your mobile device
• 4 different boards
• 5 unique chess sets
• 5 levels of difficulty when playing against iOS
• Game Center Multiplayer
• Game Center games are saved automatically and can be easily resumed
• Support for high range of devices
• Putting your iOS5-device into sleep will terminate current Game Center match. That's just how GC Multiplayer works. GC Turn Based Multiplayer is not used for compatibility with legacy devices (may be changed with future releases).
• To reboot your device or free some memory is always a good idea when experience crashes.
• In some situations app may not recognize a draw. In this case both players have to delete their saved games manually.
What's New in Version 1.0
You got to be kidding… iOS will be constantly updated, whether you like it or not. And support for iOS devices will change as well. Here's my suggestion:
Keep provide updates for this app, whether you like not, and no matter what happens. Technology always seems to become outdated after a certain amount of time. However, if you don't add the support for those devices and the latest version of iOS, users will experience bugs and glitches that they did not want while using your app. So…, don't just quit and say 'final release'. Because as far as I know, your app will not work on future operating systems (unless you update the app to work on it). For this reason, ONE STAR!
Apple, if this app developer doesn't add or update apps within 4 weeks from May 20, 2013 (target date being June 17, 2013), terminate this app developer's license and take this app for your own. I will email you a copy of the app file if this is to take place. Please contact me otherwise if you can get the app file yourselves.
Awesome & clean with awesome graphics
I love this application for chess! It's easy to use and is awesome when it comes to VS people! The graphics and the game is just awesome! This is the top application for chess on the AppStore! It does not crash, neither do you have to re-install! But I have 2 down sides! 1. Make it so you can change the boards and colour and style! 2. Make the notifications easier to see! Other than that I live this app! :D
While it has admirable aesthetics and a relatively simple gameplay, the game often crashes with certain combinations of moves when playing against iOS and the GameCenter play is despicable. The pieces of the other player will "freeze" so that I cannot see the moves being made other than my own, gameplay will often freeze and need to be reset by opening and closing the menu, and while it appears there is an option to delete a game and restart it, when attempting to start a new game with the same GameCenter opponent, it will merely resume the game both of us were trying to escape due to aforementioned problems. Don't get this if you're using it on GameCenter.