By 505 Games (US), Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NAUGHTY BEAR STALKS AND SLASHES HIS WAY ONTO YOUR IPHONE
When the other bears threw a party, Naughty Bear wasn’t invited.
Scorned for the last time, Naughty Bear is exacting his revenge…
Now they will pay… with their lives…
Scare the stuffing out of your victims as Naughty Bear, a lovable sociopathic teddy bear who exacts his revenge on the ill-fated bears of Perfection Island.
Stab, shoot and bludgeon every adorable creature that crosses your path – from robots to ninja bears – in this slide-splitting action adventure.
HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO BE NAUGHTY
Stalk and Slash your way through 30 missions spread across 4 Locations.
Hunt all the 7 different bear types during the day or terrorize them at twilight and late into the night, with 3 distinct times of day.
Turn objects found across your path into an assortment of unconventional weapons!
Improvise traps from household items: Hide, watch and return to viciously finish off the terrified trapped bears!
Over-the-top macabre animations accompany your Naughtiness.
Dozens of Missions with different goals: Get the Maximum Naughty Points, Killing Spree or just steal all the Cupcakes!
Up the Pressure with slasher sprees against the clock!
Rack up Naughty Points on global OpenFeint Leaderboards by striking terror into the hearts of all bears through sabotage, scares and kills!
Epic and ideas for naughty bear 2 PLEASE READ
It's an awesomely twisted version of PAC man. With that out of the way here are some ideas for naughty bear 2. Ok (spoiler alert) at the end of naughty bear he kills all of the Teddy bears with an rpg. Months later the FBI (federal bear intelligence) investigate the disappearance of the residents of perfection island. During the investigation they found evidence of naughty's crimes and try to detain him. He fights back and escapes perfection island on a FBI boat to beartopia and starts a new life as either a hit man selling is services to the highest bidder for naughty points or a police officer for good points to pay his dept to society. The good and naughty points are used as your reputation. To unlock new missions you need a certain amount of points of either side depending if it's a naughty or good mission. Ultimately depending on your naughty or good points at the end of the game you'll see one of three endings: a good ending, a neutral ending, or a naughty ending. Also a co-op and challenge mode. And those are my ideas.
Really fun game, but here is some ways to make it better.
1. I have read a review that you should add a free roam level (endless bear killing) I agree with the person that wrote that.
2. Multiplayer would be really cool (I don't have any ideas for it, but I think you could think of something)
3. More weapons ( I would love a ranged weapon, like a bow and arrow, it should automatically fire when your bear is about 10 feet from another bear. The special attack should show your bear pulling back on the string of the bow, and then release. Then an arrow will zip across the screen and hit the other bear in the head or chest, I'm not sure which one)
4. Lastly you should add more sabotage attacks like a fire hydrant, (make water shoot out and when a bear comes slam his head hard on the hydrant) a birthday cake, (pour acid on it an it starts to sizzle, then when a bear inspects it, grab him, lift him over your head, and throw him on the cake) or you can think of other sabotage ideas.
I'm posting this review HOPING that the developers will read... You guys should bring the original naughty bear to the iPhone, that would rock!! Ppl that dis naughty bear don't know what they're talking about, it's the best game ever (the console version) Plz make a sequel to it and have co-op with naughty bears relative, Dirty bear. Bigger island with more areas, more guns like the missing shotgun shown in the trailer, bigger multiplayer parties, and more sabotagable items. Maybe the ability to grab bears with his left hand and beat them up with his right and walk around while holding them straight infront of him. Smashing them intro walls. I'm sorry all this was for the console version, I hope it's not considered spam...
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 23, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 505 Games (US), Inc.
- © 2010 505 Games S.r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.