TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Set who's playing in each game, arrange players in any order, and assign positions with lineups.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Fixes a bug that occasionally caused deleted events to hang around defiantly on the Schedule screen.
- Fixes a bug that caused the app to hang when viewing location details for a location with no address. Very Twilight Zone.
- Improved photo viewing: faster loading, better interface, fewer stray nose hairs.
- Better type scaling for all of us non-conformists who laugh in the face of default font sizes.
- Fixed a timezone bug that made events appear to be on the wrong day if you were traveling somewhere far from home. Like if you lived in Seattle and your hockey game was in Madagascar.
Fixes a crash on iOS 10, for customers who are connoisseurs of the finest vintage operating systems.
- Copy Locations From Another Team is back after briefly exiting the app for a solo career.
- Moved the team name and record from the Overview screen to the More menu. The Overview screen already has your team name at the top once. Twice was just weird.
- Added the TeamSnap Live timer and score view for even more sports. Still no moose jumping support, though. :(
- Made some small but plucky UX improvements to entering an event or game.
- Bug Fixes That Shall Not Be Named.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Concept... how kids still have so many quirks?
This could be the new standard for coaches and teams but many quirks and unintuitive features hold it back. 1. I’ve entered the location of the games, yet on the map it still says address not located but the pin and the math is exactly the address I just put in. Totally confusing parents. 2. Inside of the app, in the email section, I cannot reply to an email. Is this intentional? Should I be replying through my Gmail or Hotmail account? I’m not sure?!?!? 3. The attendance feature is apparently not activated. Apparently the team “creator “has to set this up. Not sure if it is a paid service??? 4. I don’t understand what ends up on the Home screen. The schedule seems to be solid but sometimes there is missing information on the Home screen for next games, practices, etc. This is totally confusing parents. I’ve had to tell them to skip the Home screen altogether and just click on the schedule.
When parents can’t depend on something, it is scary how quickly they will abandon it. I would fix these, and the other issues mentioned in these numerous reviews quickly before I create my own app and take over your business!!! You’ve got more work to do than just changing out the Air filter!
Messaging needs work
This would be an amazing app and an easy 5 star review IF the developers would make some easy fixes to the messaging. First, there is no reason to have so many different options for communication. Just have one team chat function. The chat function is what allows managers and coaches to put something out and players and parents to respond. The others are not even needed. The alert function works for putting out last minute information but no one can respond to it. They have to then move the conversation into the team chat if they need to respond. Also, the notification function of the team chat is horrible. Our team is getting notifications approximately 30% of the time when someone sends a chat message. Also, add the app icon badge that lets you know when a chat message has been sent. That’s the easiest way to know you have a message. Make the team chat a one stop for all collaborative communications and this app would be perfect. If the “alert” is such an important function, add the ability to mark a chat as urgent and you have the same functionality but it is all in one place. These are easy changes and unless the communication features are improved, I will be encouraging my fellow coaches to seek a better app for managing their teams.
Great app with one flaw they clearly are choosing not to fix
PROs: This app is great. Easy to add teams from multiple sports to organize practices, games, field locations, notes, etc. Also seamless integration with Applemaps or Waze (dependent on team manager putting right gps location into teamsnap). Ability to view schedule by sport, or across all teams for an overview of all the sports-related shuttling you have to plan around for the next month is indispensable. I literally cannot think of any way to make it more efficient to manage multiple kids in multiple sports.
CON: it is great to be able to share files as attachments to team communications (documents, pictures of the team, etc.). This can only be done via computer, not tablet or mobile device. This is absurd in the year 2018. Every app on every mobile device has seamless ability to take a picture and attach to whatever communication is being sent.
If anyone minding the shop cares about the customer experience, someone in the brain-trust at Teamsnap will put someone on a project to add this feature, and in 6 Months we’ll all enjoy it.
- 160.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 TeamSnap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TeamSnap Plus $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.