TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Set who's playing in each game, arrange players in any order, and assign positions with lineups.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- NEW! Added Siri shortcut for your next game or event. To set up on iOS 12, use the Siri card on the Team Overview screen or tap Siri in the Settings app. If you don't have iOS 12 yet, just shout at your phone like when grandma watches wrestling on TV.
- Notifications are now grouped on your lock screen (iOS 12). In iOS 11/10, notifications still hang out all alone like introverts at a speed dating event.
- Fixed a repeating bug with, ironically, editing repeating events.
- Fixed a bug where editing a payment item would lead to a never-ending spinner, which sounds like a good title for 1980s fantasy movie.
- Fixed a bug that allowed team owners to erase their own email address, leading to a general existential crisis for some customers.
- NEW! Capture and share video clips and game highlights in TeamSnap Live! We've partnered with Fantag to give you the fastest, easiest way to record, tag and share all the action.
- This release contains minor fixes and updates, and is now fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals and 1/3 less saturated fat than the previous version. Use only as directed.
- When actively viewing a chat we no longer display a banner informing you that a new chat has come in so you can stop viewing the chat to go view the chat that you're already viewing.
- Fixed a bug where the TeamSnap Live clock would stop after every score entry. Turns out some sports don't stop the clock after every score so the players can wave to the fans, mug for camera and do the chicken dance. Note: Bethany will still be doing the chicken dance.
- Clubs and leagues can now limit who sets the final score of the game. (But you can still score the game if you're a budding Lin-Manuel Miranda or John Williams.)
- Unfixed a fix for a crash that unfixed more than it fixed.
- Made it easier to set up and use your team store ... more swag faster!
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but Photo viewer needs work.
This is a very popular easy to use team app. Have used it for years on many teams. One nice feature is the photo sharing ability built in under the “media’ tab. They include a generous amount of space and you can upload full-res photos which can then be shared by team members. The one downside is viewing. The standard viewer is 4x6, and it does not support using keyboard arrows like windows and other apps to scroll through the pictures. Instead you have to click the little next or previous arrows above the pick. Very monotonous and uncomfortable. Even more annoying is if you want to see the full size image you can click on the picture, but there are no controls to go to the next (or previous) pic! And since they don’t support keyboard direction keys, you have to figure out for yourself what to do. Which is hit your browser back button to take you back to the previous screen.
Hard to believe something so simple (yet important) to basic functionality was overlooked. Hopefully they’ll add it soon.
Thank you for your feedback! We are constantly making improvements to our app, and will pass along your comments to our development team!
Love it, but could be even better if...
I’ve been a soccer mom for 10 years and also coached for 5 years, so I’ve had to use many different communication tools over the years. Teamsnap has been the best at getting parents up to date from the Coach and also at bringing parents together. For older teams, we love the Live Game feature because we aren’t at all the games now that our kids drive. For our younger teams, it’s great because we share photos and plan off field team events easily. I have problems with being the owner of multiple accounts and teams (older kids have their own, and it causes issues with mine because I get listed twice), I also wish the customer service were more prominent because I don’t know how to fix these issues! Lastly, they should make it more obvious to Coaches which messages actually text parents (is it alerts, messages or mail..our coaches get it mixed up!). Overall, I LOVE this app.
Best app ever for Teamsports
Great app. Spend the money on the full access and get your team on board to only communicate to through one app. If you really get parents and players on board, it will remove a lot of communication problems, drama, and repeated questions. You do need one person to really make sure all info is communicated once then the system will send a reminder. Encourage all players and parents to use app on their phones. When a question arises, refer them there. All players can get email from site. No more asking manager for it. Can separate messages to certain players. No more long strings of reply all. Have your players mark availability and no more questions of where is coming or not. Have a player that is sick, not it in there availability. Beat thing is parents can subscribe to calendar and it will import to their calendar. No more manual inputs. If manager change game Love this app!
- 151.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 TeamSnap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TeamSnap Plus $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.