Wicked Walks Charleston
By Rothrock Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ghost tour of Charleston, SC.
Gentile, charming, Charleston, the epitome of southern grace and hospitality. But there is a darker side... pirates and lynchings and ghosts, oh no! Listen carefully for distant footsteps, eerie moaning, and maybe even a ghostly dog's nails clacking on the wood floor.
This walking tour of historic Charleston is just over a mile in length, and stops at 9 haunted sites. If touring at night, be sure to travel in groups. Good for tourists and locals of all ages.
Wicked Walks allow you to tour on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can break for dinner
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed.
The walking tour takes 1-3 hours, depending on your stops. Narrated in English. Historically accurate to the best of our ability... given the subject matter.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated for iOS7.
Lots of fun!
More fun than the guided ghost walks we’ve been on in other cities, because we could shop and eat along the way. Good stories. I’d recommend this app.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 112 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rothrock Group, LLC
- © Rothrock Group, LLC 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.