ArtStudio - draw, paint, sketch, edit, filters, photo editor LITE
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the video:
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
If you like this free version, please consider buying the full version with bigger canvas size, save/load layered project in internal gallery, export in PNG or PSD format, more import/export options, custom brushes, more layers.
- iPhone 5 fully supported
- canvas size: 320x480, 320x568 (iPhone 5)
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 150 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, special text layer to easy edit text
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- support for bluetooth styluses
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll'
- export to 'Camera Roll'
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- ELASTIFY filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPAD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.70
- app was crashing when select then zoom in
This is Unacceptable.
I was working on an art project for 5 hours and I exited the program to find a reference picture. Suddenly, when I reopened the program it said "Loading Error" and it completely erased my project. I was almost finished with it, which really ticks me off!!! I've tried saving my artwork progress but all I am able to do it export the image to my photos. This doesn't work for me because I used multiple layers in my project. I cannot import from my photos all of the layers in the picture and so it would all be just one layer. Not only that, the picture's quality when imported once again is terrible and unusable! I'm using my iPod and I don't know if the "Save As" is only available for iPad or other tablets, but if it is then it needs to be changed so that all devices can save their art. I tried looking at the User Manual for some help and I found that my downloaded version of the app doesn't even have the "Save As" icon as an option. If there were a way to save progress effectively then my art wouldn't have been destroyed forever! Fix this. If it doesn't get fixed I will no longer use this app because that's crap. I know fellow artists feel the same! I've been put in a really bad mood and now I've lost my inspiration to try drawing it again because, fearing the same problem will occur once more.
Fix it soon...
Okay, this app always pulled through for me. It made great art, it has many great brush options and shadowing tools. But it has become increasingly bad for me. One, whenever I upload a picture, it will be made out of pixels which makes it really unsophisticated. Two, it constantly deletes my saved colors. I literally put two colors down a day ago and now they're gone. I was working on a project but now it's ruined because I had to import a picture with those colors. Re-save said colors, then import back the picture. But when I imported the picture once again... It was even more pixelly than last time! Which made the project unusable. Two hours of my life I won't get back just because of you app doing a crappy job. I was considering buying the full version when I got the money. Well I have the money, but this app is making me lean toward not buying it. Sorry, but if you don't fix this soon. I'm probably not even going to use the free app, let alone the paid one! Fix this soon!
Nearly Professional Grade Editing App!!!
This app is sterling! It is definitely the most advanced photo editing app available on iOS! This app is very similar to the FULL FEATURED PHOTO RETOUCHING & EDITING programs used by PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS AND PHOTO EDITORS! I would suggest to purchase the entire app to benefit its creators for giving us such an impeccable creation! But even the free version of this app is actually very very useful, you can use all features but are limited to using at most 3 active layers at a time and the free version limits you to a smaller resolution image. All other photo-editing app developers: PLEASE take notes on every aspect of this apps user-abilities, this is how you design a KILLER app!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 5.70
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.