By Surpax Technology Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Flashlight ¤ instantly turns your iPhone into a REAL brightest flashlight! The ultimate lighting tool that takes full advantage of the iPhone 4/4S LED light. Strobe/Blinking Mode is also supported and it's FREE!
- Brightest Flashlight available - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
Disclaimer: Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease the battery life.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
New update for the holiday season!
- iOS 10 Compatibility. Flashlight ¤ is fully compatible with iOS 10 now.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Thanks for using.
Fastest flashlight ever!
Wanted to make sure this review was read so i gave it 5 stars! I find that this app does what all the other flashlight apps do...it lights up and illuminates what I need to see. As far as being the brightest...ummmm....there is no way that the app magically makes the light bulb a brighter stronger light bulb. Every phone has the same standard bulb when manufactured at the factory...smh. So if you really buy into the hype, I have the worlds hardest set of rock hammers cut from the same materials as any other rock hammer. I also have the worlds fastest snails ever raised in captivity.
Brightest and user friendly
I have using the Apple built-in but swiping to bring up flashlight is hit or miss. So I tried two other apps. But they are burdened by extra fancy features such that when I needed a light, I fumbled through features I never need. So frustrating. This app is the real deal. Smartly designed, super handy. Yes the brightest. The slide bar to vary the intensity could be improved by making it longer but this is minor.
Perfect and FREE. elegant design and user friendly.
Yes I rated 5 stars because the app does what it's supposed to. But I find the concept of Flashlight apps dumb. Let me explain: every iOS device has control center. You access it by swiping up at the bottom of the screen. It lets you go to 3 apps, enable the flash of your device, turn airplane mode, wifi, Bluetooth, do not disturb, lock rotation, night shift (iOS 9.3 and up), enable airplay and airdrop and adjust brightness and volume. TL:DR, swipe up from bottom, tap Flashlight icon, profit.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Surpax Technology Inc.
- © 2012 Surpax Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.