Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bleam enables you to use your iPhone™ and iPod touch™ to IM, group chat, share photos and exchange contacts anywhere with Bluetooth when you are around your friends. Groups of Bleamers can use it at the same time, and the app finds other Bleamers within range automatically.
Tell your friends to get Bleam and you’ll have an instant backchannel between each other wherever you go.
Cellular access and WiFi are often not available, but with Bleam you don’t have to worry about any outside networks. Bleam creates a self-contained network between iPhones and iPod touches with Bluetooth so you and your friends can always have a channel to chat and share files with each other.
Just turn Bleam on and it finds other Bleamers around you so you can start chatting, sharing files and contacts – publicly or privately. It’s just that simple. You don’t need to set up any accounts to use Bleam or know someone’s phone number, email or ID. Bleam is perfect for friends out and about together to have instant local communications, and it’s great for meeting new people who’ve already switched on to Bleam.
With Bleam, you can save any contact or photo to your device’s “Photos” and “Contacts” applications and you can email any file from Bleam to yourself or someone else. You can even archive your Bleam sessions and email them.
Bleam fully supports the clipboard so that any photos, contacts or text you copy from other applications can be pasted into Bleam and sent to one or more Bleamers instantly.
Bleam can also use WiFi because of the built in networking technology of the second generation and up iPhones and iPod touches.
Free your iPhone or iPod touch from the network and get Bleam now!
V 1.3.1 FEATURES:
• Instant group chat
• Instant message publicly & privately (one-to-one or one-to-many)
• Share photos
• Share any contact on your device
• Full support for clipboard so you can paste directly into Bleam and send
• Create multiple profiles for yourself
• Email any messages from Bleam including text, photos or contacts
• Capture pictures right from Bleam
• Archive Bleam session which you can email to yourself or others
• Every Bleamer is a peer and extends the network’s range
• No account set up is required
• No cellular or WiFi connection required
• Supports at least 12 users. We don’t know the limit and would love to see how many friends you can Bleam together with at one time.
• Post Bleams on Facebook & Twitter
• Import tweets into Bleam
• Share only specific contact information
• Support for transferring large files
It isnt working at them moment for some reason...
please fix it
- Category: Social Networking
- Released: Oct 18, 2010
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GoodHumans
- © 2010 GoodHumans
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.