Emulsio - Powerful Video Stabilization
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Emulsio is a Macworld/iWorld 2014 Best of Show winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio 2 is now a free application with an in-app purchase to remove the 30-second limitation and watermark. Customers who purchased the 1st version get these features for free.
** Easily Stabilize your Videos - Key Features **
- Import any video of up to 15 minutes (from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application).
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as wobble distortion. Besides, Emulsio can now handle the black borders which appeared in previous versions (known as Movie Stiller) when motion compensation was too high, by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for iOS 7 and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed 120 FPS videos which remain at 120 FPS after export.
** Supported Devices **
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S
- iPod touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad mini.
** Help & Feedback **
Visit http://www.creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed a bug that would prevent video picker from displaying videos
- Fixed a crash that could happen when processing video that were previously edited in another app
- Minor user interface fixes
Gives out pro result!!
Before I knew this app, usually I stabilize manually by tracking some specific point of the video, used the tracking result to calibrate x and y, result not good, tweak again, etc. until it turns good. But this app simplifies it all and the result is still great! I am awed on how much app that really simplifies things, and this app is one of them.
Really recommended for freehand video taking! (Don't shake too much though, the blur is not what a stabilizer could fix)
This app is a gem--three different "shake" profiles, allows for correction of translational (side to side, up and down), rotational and "video jello". Sweet split screen before & after preview lets you dial in the perfect amount of correction. Its so good I import video from my Gopro to my iPad specifically to take advantage of this app. Consider Emulsio a must-have if you handle video on your iOS device.
Great app with frequent updates
This is a very useful app that is frequently updated to keep getting better. The stabilization results are excellent.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 26, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Creaceed SPRL
- © 2010-2014 Creaceed SPRL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack$2.99