By Carried Away Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A peaceful and tranquil realm has been invaded by a contagion never before seen by the likes of any living creature. They invade our senses, envelop our dreams, and are nerve racking to say the least. Please help our realm and zap these vile creatures with your powerful touch...only you can save us from...Zapples!
* Use your magical touch to electrify different types of Zapples creating a chain reaction where in your goal is to zap them all! With each new Zapple added to the chain your score bounds higher and higher.
* Progress through the realm eradicating the Zapples encountering more and more Zapples in higher numbers as they also progressively get trickier to zap!
* Earn hidden stars by gaining only the highest of scores and tackle the art of the zap chain!
* Leaderboards are available for every level through OpenFeint...can you become the biggest, baddest, champion of Zapples in all the land?
* Contains 48 stages across six unique realms and is free of advertisements.
Fun but WAY too short
I loved this game but finished it in about an hour. I certainly wouldn't pay for it as it is now, but more levels would make it a must own at any reasonable price. Revisiting the game to try to best your previous scores will be fun but not for long.
Also, AND VERY IMPORTANT TO PARENTS: the background where the person's body is in the distance, hung and swinging off the side of a cliff is totally unnecessary and inappropriate for a game like this that children may be playing. I don't normally get upset with that kind of stuff, but I find it completely offensive and a shame for such a great game.
Love to zap
I thought this was a rip-off of Sneezies but discovered that Zapples has been around longer
If you are liking this game you might as well slap down another .99 and get Sneezies, just as fun and has more levels. Love them both but Zapples was over pretty quick, no more levels, only thing to do is try to better my score...
Fun, but too short.
Zapples is a typical chain reaction game. There's nothing particularly innovative or unique about Zapples, though it is a well made game that can be fairly addictive for the brief time you get to play. It is in desperate need of an endless level or some different modes. One thing I always thought would be a good addition to the chain reaction games is power ups. It would be fun to gain an addition touch or temporary tilt control.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 13, 2010
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Carried Away Games LLC
- © 2010 Valkyrie Entertainment, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.