Angry Birds Seasons HD
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world!
Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, the birds are off to summer camp. Make the hike to Camp Neversleep for an unforgettable summer adventure!
LATEST EPISODE: Summer Camp
Pack your backpack and grab your sleeping bag, fishing rod, bug spray, sunscreen, pocket knife, flashlight, and plenty of marshmallows, we’re off to Summer Camp – a new episode where the sun always shines, the showers never run out of hot water, and the pigs never run out of arts and crafts activities, and silly sing-along songs. It’s going to be so much FUN!
In addition to the Summer Camp chapter, download and enjoy:
- 27 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
- 800+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
- UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
- SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
- THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who's the best bird flinger! It's like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Angry Birds Seasons includes optional in-app purchases. This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 6.2.2
"Play new levels in the all new Summer Camp episode, and challenge your friends in the new Pig Challenge!
– The Pig Challenge – Collect stars in 4 levels during the week & play 1 new level on the weekend!
– Prize Eggs – Increase your prizes in the Pig Challenge & claim your loot every Friday!
– New Summer Camp episode with 21 new levels!
– 2 new hidden Golden Eggs + one 3-Star level!
– New crazy costumes!"
what? Does money expire now too? And lives here too
What happened to the money we consumers paid for this app years ago? Does that money not count anymore? Seriously this company has gotten so greedy its unbelievable and now I see I must buy all levels that i previously PAID for I'm done with Rovio no more $$$$$$$$ from me! And going from the other horrid reviews here Rovio doesn't care about customer satisfaction so why should I pay you my money? I won't! Goodbye Rovio
UPDATE: STILL a greedy,disgusting, add filled piece crap! I just can't believe that they've gotten away with basically stealing our money that we payed for the app years ago when it first came out. Then they get rid of the paid app and turned it into a free add based app with a crappy coins system that harassed me to buy bird coins to unlock the previous levels that I ALREADY PAID FOR!!!!!!don't listen to those five star bots. There probably all Rovio employees that were given extra money to skew the game ratings to the positive side.
UPDATE LIVES IN A PAID APP NOW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE PIG CHALLANGE IS JUST A WAY FOR THEM TO CHARGE YOU BIRD COINS!! ROVIO REALLY?!!!! STILL NO MONEY FROM ME!!!! 😂
Advertisements interrupting gameplay
UPDATE: what's the latest update of summer camp episode now I can't access any of the other episodes I've played in paid for from years prior to 2015. Too bad Rovio can't learn about the halo effect the way Apple perfected
What the heck happened here?
I paid for this game years ago and didn't have to be subjected to advertisements moving in and out of the screen during my gameplay.
Not only do they block my view, but they also slow the animation down and cause gameplay to starter. I am playing on an iPad Air2.
This still is a fun game to play; however, with the ceaseless and invasive advertising I have found myself growing immensely irritated and 'angry' not only at Lunch'ables, but also at the shear contempt Rovio seems to have for its audience's experience.
It makes me wonder how many Lunch'ables can we RAM down Rovio's throat in 15 minutes before they barf and get the point. You're sacrificing your audience and the integrity of you quality product so some other corporate nightmare may profit off of cheese flavored food products and pink goo meaty slice patties.
I bet Lunch'ables don't even have an expiration date.
Latest Update Fixes the crashes
The crashes that plagued the prior release have now been fixed! This game once again provides a nice mix of fun, skill, and whimsy for all ages.
... And the new levels are very welcome!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 6.2.2
- Size: 96.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Mobile Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited use of the Mighty Eagle$1.99
- Small Bundle of AllakaBAM$1.99
- NBA Season Pass + Mighty Ball$1.99
- Tiny pack of coins$1.99
- Unlock Arctic Eggspedition$0.99
- Unlock Calendar$0.99
- Medium Bundle of AllakaBAM$4.99
- NBA Season Pass$0.99
- Shockwave Small Pack$3.99
- Small pack of coins$4.99