By Shahab H Farooqui
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Home Library v 6.0.2 iphone app helps you easily maintain your library at home. With this app you can :
1.Store your book, cds, dvds details (title, author,artist) simply by scanning the barcode on the media.
2.Keep track of books and cds you've lent to friends, family and colleagues.
3. All your books, cds and dvds details are stored on a secured website with no fees. Handy in the event of a home insurance claim!
4. Send polite reminders to your friends who haven't returned your books!
5. The 'Wishlist' option stores all the books you'd like to buy.
6. Thinking of buying a book? Not sure if you've got it in your bookshelf at home already? Simply scan the barcode on the book while you're in the bookstore to check!
7. Keep track of all your borrowed books from the library.Get a reminder when the book is due for returns.
Please download the free version(HomeLibrary Lite) of this app to try it first.The Lite version has the same functionality as that of the paid app.The only difference is it limits the number of media items you can save. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact me and I will do my best to address them as soon as possible.Thank you again for your support.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
Fixed app crashing on keyword search
Few other performance improvements
Nice way to capture a media library
Scanning the bar codes of movies and adding them to your library is addicting. The app does hang up occasionally and some media are not in the database, but they can be entered manually. I only wish you could identify the rating of the movies and sort them by rating.
I bought this app to simplify my library and in case of a fire/break in/natural disaster/zombie apocalypse I would have a way of maintaining a record of what I have.
This app has not followed up on the expectations it set up for me. The barcode scanner is nearly useless, the search function is a joke, the app crashes every 10 searches, and the layout of the controls are unintuitive.
Until some major changes are made to this app, I would not recommend it to anyone nor use it myself.
Decent app. Crashes from time to time but was able to scan over 100 books without a crash.
Import from lite version did not bring games and only a couple books.
Prices are way off.
iPhone and iPad apps require separate purchase.
But still a great way to organize your library.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Nov 28, 2013
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shahab H Farooqui
- © Touchscreen Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.