Friendly for Facebook
By Friendly App Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With Friendly, you only need one app for all your Facebook, Messenger, Instagram and Twitter needs.
- Save space on your device
- Preserve your battery
- Save Data Usage
- Easily switch between multiple accounts
- Order feed by Most Recent
- Configurable Ad Blocker (save bandwidth and block ads and trackers)
- Download Photos & Videos
- Night Mode
- Repost Photos
- User TouchID or Passcode to Login
- Colorful Themes
- Adjust Font Size
NOTE: You cannot upload photos to Instagram using Friendly. This is unfortunately a limitation of Instagram, which does not let third-party app post pictures. We will add this feature as soon as this is made possible
GIVE FRIENDLY A TRY !
And don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything
CONTACT / HELP & FEEDBACK
Message us at: http://facebook.com/getFriendly
or by email at: help @ friendlyappstudio.com
- Facebook® and the Facebook logo are trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Friendly is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook
What's New in Version 6.4.4
This release focuses on fixes and enhancements.
- NEW: New Facebook Navigation Bar preserve context
- NEW: Search Menu now allows you to type-in an url / domain
- NEW: Text fields auto-expand while typing
- Fixes Messenger invite issue
- Fixes Ad Blocker issue
- Fixes night mode issues
- Fixes Instagram photo zoom
- Fixes issues with the menu and the search tabs navigation
- Fixes reported crashes
If you enjoy Friendly, please take a minute to reward our efforts with a good rating
- it helps immensely!
A few tweaks needed..PLEASE 🤞
I like the idea, but it has some interaction problems. My biggest one is that when I'm jamming out my personal music and go into your app it chooses to stop it instead of waiting for me to engage an item in your app that would be what would happen if I was just using my social media apps independently rather than through your app. Please consider fixing this ASAP, I'll continue to peruse the pros and cons and if I like it, I'll let everyone know. It could be cool to be able to share between the different apps, but that might be operator error, if so make it easy that a caveman can do it for me. Thanks.
"edit" button for clearing search history no longer works.... and buttons on top of the screen open up a whole new page which is too bad compared to old version. When i get notification for friend request the page opens nothing..... giving this 5 stars because before this latest update it was almost perfect. if you could please fix up the new issues i'll keep it 5star!!! thank you for what you do, worth the money people
Enjoying the new update but...
I am really enjoying the new update, especially the preserving of where you are in the timeline when you check notifications, and the dropping of the ad banner from the notification bar.
One glitchy problem though is that if you are making a post longer than a few lines, the text box disappears behind the keyboard. I am sure this will be solved in future updates though!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 6.4.4
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Friendly App Studio LLC
- © 2016 Friendly App Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AdBlock - Remove all ads, forever$1.99