By Groupon, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new Groupon Merchant app lets merchants manage their Groupon campaign directly from their smartphone. Use the GrouponMerchant app to:
* Scan and redeem Groupons using your phone’s camera
* View customer feedback and share rave reviews on your social media pages
* Accept credit card payments from your customers
To get started, download the app and sign in with your merchant credentials or sign up at http://breadcrumb.groupon.com/payments/sign-up/
What's New in Version 3.4
We’re constantly improving Groupon Merchant based on your feedback. To make sure you always have the latest features, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates. With this update:
- Payment history
- In-app notifications from Groupon
- Improvements to reliability and performance
Don't waste your time. Not even worth one star.
The Groupon Merchants app is worthless if you plan to track your deals from your mobile device. I've had to reach out to the support group more than twice. The responses come back with basic instructions for rebooting that still don't help to sync up your account with the deal you're running.
Easy to redeem
The app makes it easy to redeem coupons but it needs many more features, like accessing average sales, or a specific sale, emails of customers, option to email a new promotion to your former customers.
It's 2015 not 2008 make it wow!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Groupon, Inc.
- © Groupon, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.