N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate sci-fi FPS is back! Get ready to step into a whole new level of gaming on your Apple device!
BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER!
- Meet new enemies with improved AI!
- Master a larger range of weapons & powers
- Much more diversified gameplay: run, shoot, fall, drive a motorbike, pilot a giant mech, and blast a laser
- The more, the merrier, now with up to 10 players in 10 multiplayer maps
- Build a career and rise through the multiplayer leaderboard
- Explore new locations, offering amazing graphics
- Enjoyed the first N.O.V.A. – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance? Be rewarded with extra bonuses.
IGN: "Using your sci-fi boom-boom is made easier thanks to the gyro, which Gameloft used to great effect."
Pocket Gamer: "N.O.V.A. 2 promises to be the complete iPhone and iPod touch shooter experience."
TouchGen: "Fans of the original are unlikely to be disappointed."
6 years have passed since the events depicted in the first episode.
Humanity is now thrown into a bloody civil war fought on one side by the central government of the Terran Orbitals and the self-appointed Human-Alien Alliance; a new organization with a mysterious origin and agenda. Kal Wardin left active service in N.O.V.A. years ago and now lives among the colonists of the desert planet Scorpius.
But war never spares even the most peaceful places...
AN UNPARALLELED SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN:
- 12 chapters taking you through hostile, yet amazing environments of various Orbitals
- Over a dozen weapons including the Dual Hand Guns, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Automatic Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Alien Plasma Gun, Alien Lightning Gun, Alien Laser Gun, Turrets, Frag Grenades and Mines
- 3 special powers: Freeze, Slow Time and Disc for melee combat
- A wide range of enemies with improved AI, for even more intense combats
INTENSE MULTIPLAYER MODES:
- 1~10 players online or locally
- 5 modes: Free for All, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Freeze Tag, and InstaGib
- Ranking & Perk systems
- 10 maps on which to battle it out
- Play against your friends or the entire world through Gameloft LIVE!
- Worldwide leaderboards in the game & on the official website, www.near-orbit-vanguard-alliance.com
EXCLUSIVE REWARDS FOR VETERAN PLAYERS
If you played the first episode:
- Jump into multiplayer with bonus XP, allowing you access to advanced weaponry
- Unlock a special achievement on Gameloft LIVE!
JOIN THE FIGHT WITH MANY OTHER FANS!
Enlist on Twitter @NOVA_fps
Visit www.near-orbit-vanguard-alliance.com for more information.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.4.9
- Dedicated AirPlay support for full screen HDTV display*
- Games saved directly to iCloud so you never lose your data, even if you upgrade to a new device
*Requires an iPad 2 running Apple TV and iOS5.
By (M.V games) review
N.O.V.A 2 this game is great if you like halo or like any sc-fi first person shooter game, then you will love this game. But I must say I actually hate the brand that made this game by Gameloft, they have copy many great game like N.O.V.A = Halo, and Modern Combat = Modern Warfare. But it may look, sound and have a A.I but the story line is nothing like halo it at all, it may have a super suit soldier and your against an alien rase. That is really it thought. I hope one of the people that made this game reads this because I think you guys should let us change our player more then just our color like let us change our person body shape armor to like the bad guys armor style. Like you know one you can pick a Spartan or an Elite to chose from, then we the player can then change the color this will make this game the best first person shooter game on the iPad. So this game deserved 4.0-Stars for now I will only changed it to a solid 5-Stars if you made that one ideal I made up I think ever one would love that. By (M.V games review)
Really fun app get it or I will come to your home DOWNLOAD
Well first thing is that this game is only fun when you have a game loft live account because I think it's really fun on multiplayer because you get to fight people around the world. And on campaign it's very hard because your fighting CPU's and not people that are real living people and your fighting a stinkin CPU so multiplayer is only on the full version and i'v only played multiplayer and I'm already a level 6 so you should really download this app wait keep on reading you can also look at how many kills and deaths and matches you've done so you know what you've all done on campaign an multiplayer and I think you should get modern warfare, brothers in arms, and order chaos so I love this game so much I made this really really long review for you guys so you can download this spectacular game and also for multiplayer you need good Internet or it will say LOST SERVER so yeah I'm in love with this app wow I just realized this review is really long.
It's a good game in general. The multiplayer is all I ever do and it gets frustrating. Several hacks include moving while you are frozen, and I know it is not lag cause I googled it, getting underneath the floor, now I'll admit I've tried that one and it's hard and I've never completed it, but I'd rather it be removed, and if your using gamlofts network they can at least provide good connection, I know I'm using theyrs because when I make my own connection it kicks me out on account of bad Internet, I go to check the Internet and its fine. Sometimes it won't even give me a warning. Now if you come for the single player it's fun but it has a ton of glitches to. You freez out of nowhere, get stuck in obscure places that were set up to look like a good hiding spot and more. Well now there's all the bad stuff. Look on the bright side and there's a really cool single player and multiplayer mode. Leader boards are wrong to. I have over a thousand more kills then the person in front of me
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 23, 2011
- Version: 1.4.9
- Size: 544 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2010 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Exclusive 3 map pack$1.99