By Stehlik & Co Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take back control of meal time with the all new KitchenPad® Timer. This visual kitchen timer that can be used to manage multiple cook times for your stove-top, oven and grill. The convenient timer displays give you all the critical timer info at-a-glance. Never lose track of a dish you are preparing ever again!
- Stunning, simple and elegant design with easy to use controls! Set, start & pause timers with ease.
- Timers for stove-top, oven and bbq grill!
- Timer displays tell you what's on the stove, grill or in the oven, how much time left and the temperature or heat setting.
- Ability to save your favorite timers! Easily recall them later when making your favorite dishes.
What's New in Version 4.0.5
- Gas Mark temperature scales fixed (both Celsius and Fahrenheit).
- Oven's temperature scale made easier to operate by forcing 5-degree steps – so it is now less sensitive.
- Also, as I have seen some recent and historic complaints about the quality of the alert sounds, I have added 36 original, custom-made alarm sounds and ringtones from my other application Planet Timer (this app is currently available just for Android and Amazon Kindle Fire; soon for other platforms). I am keeping the old sounds only for the sake of them being used by the favourite timers of existing users.
- More optimisations and new languages coming soon.
I would like to say "thank you" to everyone for their custom and for the more (and sometimes less) constructive feedback.
Tomas J Stehlik MBCS, MIAP, MIET
I Can Cook!
I am very pleased with the response from the developer for this product. Just the other day, March 22, 2017, I wrote a review about my concerns with losing the KitchenPad Timer app. Now I see that there have been improvements. I was afraid to update because I thought that there would no longer be an app. But after reading about the most recent update I was encouraged and very pleased. I am happy to find that the developer has plans for more improvements in the future. Now I can cook something besides Pork and Beans - just kidding! Thank You! - and now for my previous review of March 22, 2017 >>> Afraid to update because I do not know the status of the developers/company. I've had a few developers/companies abandon or switch my app for another, rendering the app that I paid money for unable to update in the future. I am hoping that will not be the case with this one, but only "Time" will tell.
Clever idea- fun graphics
I really like the concept behind this timer. The sliding temperature scale for oven temperature set is too temperamental. Reach the temperature you want, release the slider and it jumps up or down, can't get it to stop on the desired temperature.😔
Update: I decided to contact the developer directly to explain my issues with this app. I am pleased with the level of attention that was given to my concerns which ultimately lead to a resolution with this latest update. I am happy to see this app supported. I like the look and feel of this app, and it is a pleasure to use.🙂
Best timer I use
I have this app on a 4s Iphone that is only for kids to play apps under now, under a different Apple ID. It is still very functional. But since wanting it on my current Iphone for a long time, I bought it finally. Considering I time even brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth...I can never have enough timers! And mostly I time my food as it cooks or bakes. So when an alarm goes off I know I must tend to something. This app lets you KNOW what needs your attention as long as you input what you are cooking. (pennybinker)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 26, 2017
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, Slovak
- Seller: Stehlik & Co Ltd
- © 2017 Stehlik & Co Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Black Appliance Skin Pack$0.99
- White Appliance Skin Pack$0.99