By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
What's New in Version 10.2
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Very buggy and counterintuitive
New issue: when writing in the messaging part of the Airbnb app the app automatically focuses on the part of the message you're not writing. So when you're writing an email with two paragraphs, if you're working on paragraph two the app will focus on paragraph one.
This is a very buggy and counterintuitive App. A guest wanted to cancel a reservation but was worried that she would have to pay the cancellation fee and neither of us knew how I could refund the money to her and she was under a time constraint so I decided to be a nice guy and cancel the reservation on my end. Airbnb response was to charge me $100 cancellation fee and then make it so I couldn't rent my room for the five days that the girl had reserved. When I called the customer support the helpdesk the airbnb employees were rude idiots. This is a great service, but they need to get their design and customer support issues fixed.
Yes and No
The overall app is ok. Pretty easy to navigate and I like the security.
I don't like that I can not review travelers prior to them staying. I have had so many people inquire and request and then at the last minute, they do not confirm. This should be reviewable and a part of the overall review. I spend time getting my home ready and then the person completely ignores you after statements like "we definitely want this house. We are getting this house. We love your place and are confirming in 30 minutes."
This is unacceptable and should be factored into reviews. To see how serious a person is in renting.
$25 off on your first trip
Use the coupon (dsuresh1 )and get $25 off . I used it and stayed for less than $ 20 a night . You will be happy for choosing air bnb . I hate staying in hotels , they are very expensive and air bnb is quite a big relief . And it's 200% safe . Everything is verified .
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 10.2
- Size: 53.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.