By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
What's New in Version 15.27
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Horrible Customer Service
Airbnb has put us through the most ridiculous, arduous, and frustrating experience when we were trying to book rooms for a trip to Europe. My friend and I tried to book half on my account and half on his. Once we had all of them accepted and booked, my friend got an email that all of his reservations were cancelled due to the fact that he is 17, even though that was not made clear when signing up, one would have had to read through all of the terms and conditions. Instead of allowing us to transfer all of his bookings to my account, they instead deleted all reservations and did not help us to rebook them. When I tried to rebook them on my account, all of the places declined my reservation because Airbnb had told them that my friend's account was cancelled for "Security Reasons." It was ridiculous that they did not tell the listers the real reason why his account was suspended. Then when we tried to call Airbnb to rectify the situation they would not transfer the reservations to my account and told us that someone would call us by the end of the day, which they haven't. This has been some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and I likely will never use Airbnb again.
Bug fix plz
The one that drives me mad (and is the reason I'm writing this) happens when I am writing a review after staying somewhere. There is a text box that becomes scrollable once the typed content has gone beyond the height of the box. If I want to go back and edit something that has scrolled out of view, I locate that place, tap back into the text to type, but then when I begin typing the content anchors back to the bottom so I can't actually see what I'm typing. It's really super annoying to keep having to scroll up and down to edit, as you're basically typing blind.
Still room for imporvement
Even though this statement would always be true, I would love to edit and make more than one 'favorites list' to better keep track of all the places I'd like to go.
Then, I would love if your residence didn't matter when it came to paying because there are travel debit cards I would be able to use to pay people with their currency and then I wouldn't have to pay for currency exchange. It is silly I can't use my card with euro or pounds on it, already made with a currency exchange company, and thus still have to incur significant charges sometimes because I can only pay in USD no matter what an owner's currency is.
But I love the search-map feature.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 14, 2015
- Version: 15.27
- Size: 66.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.