By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
What's New in Version 15.35
Introducing Airbnb for Apple Watch! The new app features Airbnb messaging, which hosts and travelers can use to communicate with each other instantaneously. Hosts can receive a new booking request complete with the traveler’s name and photo, requested dates, and personal message, and decide whether to accept or decline on the spot. Hosts can also initiate and respond to messages, as well as create and save quick, pre-recorded responses to help maintain a healthy response rate.
Love this App
Love the access this app gives as a host. You can manage your bookings without limitations. Get instant notification and very accurate without double booking a space. The only con I find is that does not allow you to change a date if needed. I recommend this app and system.
Does not display all Upcoming Trips properly
When being added to another itinerary as a guest, the app will not display that itinerary among your Upcoming Trips. (This displays as expected on the Airbnb website: Your Trips > Upcoming Trips > Status: Accepted, ‘X’ shared this trip.) Please squash this bug for those of us who aren’t always the person who makes our reservations.
Loving this app and the fact that they have a watch app to talk directly with the host makes it extremely easy and efficient on the go!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 03, 2015
- Version: 15.35
- Size: 77.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.