Spite & Malice
By Trivial Technology
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Play against your phone with our new version of Spite & Malice for the Mac (also know as Skip-Bo). With 3 levels of difficulty, it will keep players of all levels entertained for hours!
With Spite & Malice, you can play against the computer in Easy, Medium or Hard modes. Be the first to play all cards from your payoff pile and you win the game! Choose between 6 different card designs allowing for better readability as well as 10 deck designs. You can also choose one of 8 background screens for maximum customization!
- Single player games.
- Three levels of difficulty : Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Optionally plays sound effects during game play.
- Game statistics.
- Choose between 6 different card looks, for better card readability.
- Choose between 10 different deck designs.
- Choose between 8 different background choices.
- Game speed option, allows you to customize the game's animation speed.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Spite & Malice is now better than ever! This update brings:
- Full screen support
- Game Center Leaderboards
- Game Center Achievements
Follow us online for news and sneak previews:
We spent the time to update my OS X to the 10.8 version, backed it up, thankfully, because this game isn’t playing at all now that it is “installed”. Any game wizards know how to help me get this game going on my computer?
spite & malice
I bought this game today…worst ever, its unfair, unrealistic and extremely frustrating. i have played 12 games and won 1 on easy…The computer version is crap…not worth the $1.99